Collapse
No announcement yet.

ts-9 or 808

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS-9 has a little more gain. The 808 has more low end.

Any experience with the TS-9DX?
    "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." -- Me

Comment

Is the bad money as good as the ts?

"Man who stand on toilet seat is high on pot"

The Squier Army
      The "Official" Stratocaster Club

2010 Gisbon Les Paul Studio
      2001 Fender Fat Strat
      1997 Squire Strat Project

Blackstar HT1RH w/ 1x12 Eminence Cab

Boss ME-50
      Whammy IV -> Vox 847 Wah ->TS9 -> Phase 90 -> DigiDelay -> Boss GE7 EQ

Good Transactions: PunkKitty, MetalGuitar08, conky

Comment

Sd-1 is pretty stella.
        Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

I love The Tone King.
          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

I like my Fulldrive 2, and my Sparkle Drive.
            —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

808 as it is a bit warmer than the ts9. the engl can be a bit bright

Comment

Prefer the 808-type myself, as I've never found a TS9 I've bonded with. In my experience, the 808 always has had more gain. *Shrug* I actually prefer the Visual Sound Route 808 (although I use the Jekyll side of my Jekyll & Hyde).
                Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro, Epiphone Les Paul Standard (for sale), Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AF75 (for sale), Alvarez Artist, Washburn Taurus, Fender Precision, Rogue MandolinAmps: Traynor YCV40WR, SWR LA12, Behringer BX3000T head/Steel Sound 2x12 bass cabPedals: Too many to list...Good deals: knives490, slufay, Jim Hunter, deadanddreaming, lank81, MickTaylorFan, jmecale72, billy budapest, melx, CRANK, Mdsmithii, juankyman

Comment

way huge green rhino. the amount of bass you can dial in is....thunderous.

Comment

I have an original 808 and TS-9, the 808 has more gain and is slightly less compressed, I prefer it.
                    the Bad Monkey was a little too murky, I prefer a more open sound.
                    great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

Working...
                    X