As a Christian might

Ryan.

• Members

Approach a perceived sinner or a doctor might approach a man with an open, bleeding wound, is it a just cause to approach an obviously obese person to warn them of the mortal danger they are in and offer to take them to a hospital for their own safety?

• Members

no, everytime someone tells me to quit smoking i tell them theyre fat and ask them why they wont stop it. almost everyone is these days so its a safe bet and resolves the situation instantly. im also almost certain theyll think twice before getting in others' business again. its no one elses business how someone wants to live.

• Members

no, everytime someone tells me to quit smoking i tell them theyre fat and ask them why they wont stop it. almost everyone is these days so its a safe bet and resolves the situtation instantly. im also almost certain theyll think twice before getting in others' business again. its no one elses business how someone wants to live.

yes i am a smoker, but in the morning i will be a thin smoker and you will still be fat.

• Members

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

no, everytime someone tells me to quit smoking i tell them theyre fat and ask them why they wont stop it. almost everyone is these days so its a safe bet and resolves the situtation instantly. im also almost certain theyll think twice before getting in others' business again. its no one elses business how someone wants to live.

+1

• Members

no, everytime someone tells me to quit smoking i tell them theyre fat and ask them why they wont stop it. almost everyone is these days so its a safe bet and resolves the situation instantly. im also almost certain theyll think twice before getting in others' business again. its no one elses business how someone wants to live.

Hahaha... Yeah as a smoker I get ocassionally chided by a stranger. Loudly swearing at them always works. I really hate that {censored}, {censored} you man, go {censored} yourself... I'm worked up just thinking about it...

• Members

telling someone they're fat and they should go do something about it isn't what the doctor's doing about the bleeding wound. He's probably going to fix the bleeding wound.

That's like the doctor telling the guy he's bleeding.

• Members

and much like a xstain would be misinformed on your final resting place you would also be misinformed that weight has much at all to do with mortality.

Many of those skinny people who think they're "healthy" because you can't see the fat in their veins drop dead at a young age, usually doing something pointless like jogging.

• Members

... And I can lose the fat.

Be sure to tell us how fun it is to lose a lung.

Or you could ask John Wayne.

wc-fields_1.gif

Man (to WC): You're drunk!

WC: Yeah, and you're crazy. And I'll be sober tomorrow and you'll be crazy for the rest of your life.

winston-churchill.jpg

''You are drunk Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk. 'Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill will be sober.

• Members

and much like a xstain would be misinformed on your final resting place you would also be misinformed that weight has much at all to do with mortality.

Many of those skinny people who think they're "healthy" because you can't see the fat in their veins drop dead at a young age, usually doing something pointless like jogging.

fat acceptance much?

Archived