first day of crossfit...

d4rk0

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I felt like a big old {censored}. Today we did 3 sets of 21 pull-ups. At first I laughed because, wtf...63 pull-ups? who can do 63 pull-ups? Well, ALL OF THE CHICKS IN MY GROUP DID....

• Members

I felt like a big old {censored}. Today we did 3 sets of 21 pull-ups. At first I laughed because, wtf...63 pull-ups? who can do 63 pull-ups? Well, ALL OF THE CHICKS IN MY GROUP DID....

that's amazing. I did 100 the other day but that was NOT 3 sets. I'm assuming it's not deadhang though? if it is, i'm just gonna go crawl up in a corner and die.

• Members

Hellz yeah. Mondays here in Long Beach was 21-15-9 Handstand push-ups, dips, push-ups...I seriously had trouble steering by car on the way home my arms were so tired

• Members

How is anyone going to be able to do 21 pull-ups (full range) without already being super strong? And to do that again for a second and third set? GTFOH! That would mean that the person could do at least 35 on the first set, in order to have the strength to repeat 21 twice.

• Members

I need to do something like this. Instead I made wonderful cheeseburgers for dinner. But maybe I can start tomorrow. I did do some exercise today, the first in a week since my foot surgery.

With that in mind, what's a good exercise machine I could use while my foot heals? About 6+ months to heal. Maybe a good exercise bike instead of the treadmill?

• Members

I need to do something like this. Instead I made wonderful cheeseburgers for dinner. But maybe I can start tomorrow. I did do some exercise today, the first in a week since my foot surgery.

With that in mind, what's a good exercise machine I could use while my foot heals? About 6+ months to heal. Maybe a good exercise bike instead of the treadmill?

Not sure what's wrong with your foot, but if you can do an exercise bike, you can do p90x! No need for a machine.

• Members

How is anyone going to be able to do 21 pull-ups (full range) without already being super strong? And to do that again for a second and third set? GTFOH! That would mean that the person could do at least 35 on the first set, in order to have the strength to repeat 21 twice.

With assist bands.

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

:mad:

Archived