X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first day of crossfit...

almost died.
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

[COLOR="white"].
    WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

I did my first day of Insanity and nearly **************** on the carpet.
      Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

Nice dude! I'm still sore from mondays WOD so I'm going to be a bitch and wait till tomorrow to go again
        Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Keep it up dude! The first few days are the worst, then the fun begins.
          part-time printmaker, full-time superhero || joneallen.com | kickstarter project

Comment

I felt like a big old ********************. Today we did 3 sets of 21 pull-ups. At first I laughed because, wtf...63 pull-ups? who can do 63 pull-ups? Well, ALL OF THE CHICKS IN MY GROUP DID....
            NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

hands down the most valuable forumite

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

I love watching those events on espn. GO DARKO!
              www.myspace.com/stillillsd
              www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

I felt like a big old ********************. Today we did 3 sets of 21 pull-ups. At first I laughed because, wtf...63 pull-ups? who can do 63 pull-ups? Well, ALL OF THE CHICKS IN MY GROUP DID....

that's amazing. I did 100 the other day but that was NOT 3 sets. I'm assuming it's not deadhang though? if it is, i'm just gonna go crawl up in a corner and die.

Comment

Hellz yeah. Mondays here in Long Beach was 21-15-9 Handstand push-ups, dips, push-ups...I seriously had trouble steering by car on the way home my arms were so tired
                  Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Are the chicks in your group hotties?

[COLOR="white"].
                    WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

Comment

almost died.

I'll try to resist the urge to post tranny pics in your crossfit thread.
                      "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

...MUST...RESIST...
                        "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

I SO STUPID!

Comment

ARRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Wewt for a society that's still clinging to the caveman mentality despite fervently working to create its own robot overlords.
                            OK, I'm insane - but I'm still sane enough to know it.

Good deals with awdwon, captions87, sonicarchitect, boytbpc, Firebrand, psyphr, itkindaworks, etawful, bmoncbus, Daryl Chaney, vintage-freak, Claytonjohn and a few others that I can't be bothered to remember.

Comment

^huh?

obesity is the number 1 killer.

people getting in shape is a good thing, detective.
                              good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                              soundcloud
                              facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X