Bobby D appreciation thread

woolyh

• Members

bobby D in the place to be

his belly full but he hungry

a few dollars in paypal isn't a sin

he needs to upgrade his youtube presence

i actually liked that, i do feel however the last line leaves something to be desired.

Me next!!! Throw in some prongs and timelines and my muscles, i don't have muscles, but i want muscles in the rhyme.

• Members

I'm not sure how I feel about the asking-for-money-on-the-internet-stuff (I think I'm just neutral when it comes to that sort of thing, don't have strong feelings one way or the other), but I always thought Bobby D was a good guy. He contributed alot of cool threads and useful info to this forum.

• Members

He put it out there that people who were fans from Youtube could donate money if they wanted to, people act like he's a homeless crack addict begging for money :(

If he wasn't around that douche Jbrazz would be jizzing all over his Monome and Ring Stinger right now, Bobby D was the only person who actually got off his ass and did anything about it, got to be worth some respect ya?

• Members

If he wasn't around that douche Jbrazz would be jizzing all over his Monome and Ring Stinger right now, Bobby D was the only person who actually got off his ass and did anything about it, got to be worth some respect ya?

definitely, Bobby D was awesome in that thread.

Archived