Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby D appreciation thread

Because the other thread seems to have devolved into a big turd.

Lets remember the good times, ahhhhhhh yeah internetz!
    Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Bobby D photoshop thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2448330-A-day-in-the-life-of-bobby-d....-a-photoshop-essay

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Hassling the Boss guy about the TU1000.

Comment

bobby D in the place to be
        his belly full but he hungry
        a few dollars in paypal isn't a sin
        he needs to upgrade his youtube presence

Comment

Holy ****************!!

"Sun shining"

Listening to him try to defend it was pretty lulzy.
          And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

not much happening in here but i appreciate bobby D. cool ass dude. some nice demos to his name
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

bobby D in the place to be
              his belly full but he hungry
              a few dollars in paypal isn't a sin
              he needs to upgrade his youtube presence

i actually liked that, i do feel however the last line leaves something to be desired.

Me next!!! Throw in some prongs and timelines and my muscles, i don't have muscles, but i want muscles in the rhyme.
              yep

Comment

The home invasion thread was the best crime thriller I've read in years.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2648462-sonofaB-amp-...someone-is-trying-to-scam-and-home-invade-me-today!

Comment

RIP Bobby D

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

I love bobby d.
                      what happened to him?
                      Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

I'm not sure how I feel about the asking-for-money-on-the-internet-stuff (I think I'm just neutral when it comes to that sort of thing, don't have strong feelings one way or the other), but I always thought Bobby D was a good guy. He contributed alot of cool threads and useful info to this forum.
                            This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                            A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                            It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                            As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                            -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

He put it out there that people who were fans from Youtube could donate money if they wanted to, people act like he's a homeless crack addict begging for money

If he wasn't around that douche Jbrazz would be jizzing all over his Monome and Ring Stinger right now, Bobby D was the only person who actually got off his ass and did anything about it, got to be worth some respect ya?

Comment

Working...
                              X