FB has a lot of Crazy peep's!

snorter

• Members

I've considered getting a new account and just having people from college as I will probably never see most of them again since I finished this week but then I remember how {censored} it is. Especially this new 'seen' feature on chat.

• Members

Trying to be much more selective as to friend confirm's & all that. I deactivated for a bit when this woman kept asking me to wire her $$ like Wassup woman?? I was an idiot though, She had my cell number. Blocked & deleted. My bad!!

• Members

You're gonna get crazy peeps anywhere you venture on the interwebs.

True but...........The info that is supposed to be private, gets hacked all the time. Much more serious there than here due to the content. Could be wrong.

The Snorter!

• Members

ohhhhhhh

Why did u do that?? TGIH?? Not me there PK...........Got the wrong guy. That was not a nice thing that you did though. It shows an evil side that is wrong with the World today. I am snorter not.......TGIH, Thank you...........

I've considered getting a new account and just having people from college as I will probably never see most of them again since I finished this week but then I remember how {censored} it is. Especially this new 'seen' feature on chat.

The very first mod I made to my new MBP was to paper and tape over the camera lens. If I need to use it, the electrical tape I used will peel off easily enough, and it's reusable. The small piece of paper stuck to the center of the electrical tape prevents any possibility of sticky residue from the tape marring the camera lens.

And best of all, I KNOW the camera's not active unless I make it so. Hack away world - nothing to see here. :lol::o

Archived