Collapse
No announcement yet.

FB has a lot of Crazy peep's!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True but...........The info that is supposed to be private, gets hacked all the time. Much more serious there than here due to the content. Could be wrong.

TGIH!

ohhhhhhh
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

How about no social media site memberships?
      Decolonize

Comment

You're gonna get crazy peep's anywhere you venture on the interweb's.

fixed
        Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

ohhhhhhh

Why did u do that?? TGIH?? Not me there PK...........Got the wrong guy. That was not a nice thing that you did though. It shows an evil side that is wrong with the World today. I am snorter not.......TGIH, Thank you...........
          THINK WELL OF ALL, BE PATIENT WITH ALL, AND TRY TO FIND THE GOOD IN ALL!

Comment

it's dave. PK is my father
            nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

How about no social media site memberships?

Not saying that really, only.........the obvious. Anyone can obtain info on anybody. It is our choice. Really, I am happy that they are available.

Comment

Hi Trono!! God bless your Father!!

Comment

oops
                  nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

Dave that is!!

Comment

I've considered getting a new account and just having people from college as I will probably never see most of them again since I finished this week but then I remember how **************** it is. Especially this new 'seen' feature on chat.

The very first mod I made to my new MBP was to paper and tape over the camera lens. If I need to use it, the electrical tape I used will peel off easily enough, and it's reusable. The small piece of paper stuck to the center of the electrical tape prevents any possibility of sticky residue from the tape marring the camera lens.

And best of all, I KNOW the camera's not active unless I make it so. Hack away world - nothing to see here.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

The very first mod I made to my new MBP is to paper and tape over the camera lens. If I need to use it, the electrical tape I used will peel off easily enough, and it's reusable. The small piece of paper stuck to the center of the electrical tape prevents any possibility of sticky residue from the tape marring the camera lens.

And best of all, I KNOW the camera's not active unless I make it so. Hack away world - nothing to see here.

Same here, Nothing to hide. Great idea Phil!!

Comment

Holy ****************, this guy is definitely IceHouse.
                          He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Comment

you betcha
                            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

Why are you trying to start trouble? I am posting something wrong? Can you prove that? Did not think so!! May Jehovah bless you!

Comment

you betcha

Comment

Working...
                                X