I need reverb

roughGo

• Members

So I need reverb and don't know anything about it. I'm leaning towards an m5 but a, not sure about it. I'm going for a super washy post rock sound if that helps.

I'm open to any options but am on a budget of about 150

• Members

So I need reverb and don't know anything about it. I'm leaning towards an m5 but a, not sure about it. I'm going for a super washy post rock sound if that helps.

I'm open to any options but am on a budget of about 150

Just get a Digiverb.

The hive mind is going to come in here recommending every hot new boutique spring reverb emulator, but for big post-rock reverbs, you don't need spring and a Digiverb can pull of all the sounds you do want.

• Members

Just get a Digiverb.

The hive mind is going to come in here recommending every hot new boutique spring reverb emulator, but for big post-rock reverbs, you don't need spring and a Digiverb can pull of all the sounds you do want.

digiverb is it. just bought my second one from GC. $40 used. totally worth twice that.

Does anyone have an opinion on the verbs on the m5?

I actually like the reverbs in the M5 / M9 quite a bit, and you get quite a variety. Not just the basics like Spring, Hall and Plate, but stuff like the particle verb, cave and Octo verbs give you some interesting and less standard reverb effects too.

At your stated budget cap, I think the M5 is definitely a strong contender.

• Members

Does anyone have an opinion on the verbs on the m5?

I really liked them, but they didn't sound too good with dirt imo. My only real criticism of the m series pedals is that they were a bit meh when gain was fed into it.

Aside from that, its awesome (and you'd get a bunch of other sounds too).

Archived