Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need reverb

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have an opinion on the verbs on the m5?

I actually like the reverbs in the M5 / M9 quite a bit, and you get quite a variety. Not just the basics like Spring, Hall and Plate, but stuff like the particle verb, cave and Octo verbs give you some interesting and less standard reverb effects too.

At your stated budget cap, I think the M5 is definitely a strong contender.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Hall of Fame.

Comment

DS-1
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

EBS DynaVerb is stellar for the going price.

Comment

Digiverb
            http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Does anyone have an opinion on the verbs on the m5?

I really liked them, but they didn't sound too good with dirt imo. My only real criticism of the m series pedals is that they were a bit meh when gain was fed into it.

Aside from that, its awesome (and you'd get a bunch of other sounds too).
              Great transactions with: Amplifier Worship, lowbrow, Faldoe, seifukusha, squareking, needleTOink, StopReferencing, Aaron SS, Lou-Dog

Comment

Working...
              X