Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duluth, MN is flooding and more rain is on the way!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome.
    Originally Posted by Reaganomics!

Maybe they cut Bin Laden open and found 14 million jobs inside of him

TRANSACTIONS WITH: JakeYanachek, StratAtak83, gener, Zlandicar, Inscho, TylerDurden24, cactuscool3r, coreopsisjay, GraceNotes, XanaduNEX, mfergel, mlabbee, hangwire, johnrambo, Small Stone, 6StrngStrangler, loomer415, EDS, thatmullingskid, TomCray , myTakamine, Sherwin, Belt, readymade, conky, sonaboy, cdawzrd, jackpotjewell, mcerreta, Overwhelmed987, thefragile103, zachary xxx, six acre lake

Comment

Scary to think. How is MSP? My brother drove up there today for a school counselors conference and I haven't heard anything yet.

Msp is fine. It's been crazy rainy this spring/summer and we've had some big storms (5.5" rainfalls), etc. but it's at least been spread out enough to not cause major flooding yet. If it keeps up I can see problems here too.
      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

skip to 15

Comment

I hope LOW is ok.

Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Remind me not to drive over bridges in Duluth any time soon...

I'd be more worried driving over a bridge in Minneapolis from recent-ish events

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:35wBridgecollapse.gif
            FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

I knew an old lady who came from Duluth, she was bit by a dog with a rabbit tooth.
              FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

1. why did that jogger have mud all over her?

2. Phoenix looks like that after every rain fall.

3. duluth looks like a nice community.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Honk, i need to talk to you. Report to mothership.
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                  "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

nanu nanu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I knew an old lady who came from Duluth, she was bit by a dog with a rabbit tooth.

"rabid" tooth.

I love those kind of lyric mistakes. A friend thought a line in a song was "hot bobely boo." It was actually, "hot barbeque."
                      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Allow me to indulge in some conservative christian logic:

There certainly is an awful lot of natural disasters in the middle of the United States, aka Gods country. Perhaps God is trying to wipe them out because even he is sick of the bible beaters ****************.
                        Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

Comment

Allow me to indulge in some conservative christian logic:

There certainly is an awful lot of natural disasters in the middle of the United States, aka Gods country. Perhaps God is trying to wipe them out because even he is sick of the bible beaters ****************.

Your latitude is too far north for this statement, the crazy religion percentage is there, but much higher a few states south

Comment

"rabid" tooth.

I love those kind of lyric mistakes. A friend thought a line in a song was "hot bobely boo." It was actually, "hot barbeque."

Autocorrect, not lyrical misunderstanding

How would someone go to their grave via a "rabbit tooth" bite use your head, meat puppets lyrics are pretty straightforward

Comment

This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Teenagers is about teenager sounds

Teenager possums that is

I want to listen to Climb and draw a cartoon that progresses through each line of lyrics in order

Comment

Working...
                                X