X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy
    Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Tommy

Well, I was kidding him, It's just that............Phil is NO liar!! I do not know how this TGIH is being directed at me. All the best to Tommy V.
      THINK WELL OF ALL, BE PATIENT WITH ALL, AND TRY TO FIND THE GOOD IN ALL!

Comment

Tom V.D. I hope that we can get along!

Comment

Completely unacceptable. Plug back in or gtfo.
          That is the plan!!!

Comment

Well, I was kidding him, It's just that............Phil is NO liar!! I do not know how this TGIH is being directed at me. All the best to Tommy V.

nobody said "TGIH" they said "ice house".

busted, mother****************er.
            good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
            soundcloud
            facebook

Comment

nobody said "TGIH" they said "ice house".

busted, mother****************er.

mother****************er? lol! thank you, Again.............Phil double checked it all out &.............as I said, Phil does not lie. Believe what you wish I suppose. Have a good one!!

Comment

Completely unacceptable. Plug back in or gtfo.

This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Working...
                X