NPD....NSFW

Jakey

• Members

Didn't know he made a chorus.

Please tell me it's based on a Boss.

Certainly the chip is from a CE2, but it's a lot more than that- blend, mix, channel blend, stereo....

Yeah my CE2 goes now.

• Members

Stereo output? I see a wet and a dry, making it dual-output. Does it actually process the signal in stereo so both outputs can be wet for actual stereo output?

Yes, and also you can change that using the dry to wet option, which effects the dry out only, so you can have it either way- as I run a leslie as my second amp, this is an ideal feature for me, as I don't want a chorused signal going into a Leslie- too messy.

• Members

I'm glad you like it, but damn those are big, ugly, and expensive. I've always thought this about the Cornish stuff.

Can we get a gut shot? I mean, the interior of that must just be expansive....

• Members

I'm glad you like it, but damn those are big, ugly, and expensive. I've always thought this about the Cornish stuff.

Please do a gut shot. I need to know if that huge box is at all necessary.

• Members

Well, you can;t open as it has seals all over it, and the inside is gooped anyway.

Ugly- yeah, but when you have a full set on the board it kind of looks like Gotham City's pedalboard....which has its own attraction!

Archived