Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD....NSFW

Enjoy...I know some of you will, some of you will not....

"Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

Didn't know he made a chorus.

Please tell me it's based on a Boss.
    Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

Jakey, so the CE-2 is out of the board?

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

i think it is. i bet it sounds great though.

also, inb4 the coloring pad posts his cornish "moar screws" pic. lulz.
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

1000 dollar chorus ensemble?
          We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

1000 dollar chorus ensemble?

fix'd screen name.
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Please tell me it's a rehoused Boss.

fix'd
              This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
              A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
              It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
              As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
              -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Certainly the chip is from a CE2, but it's a lot more than that- blend, mix, channel blend, stereo....

Yeah my CE2 goes now.

Comment

Cool man.
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                  "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Stereo output? I see a wet and a dry, making it dual-output. Does it actually process the signal in stereo so both outputs can be wet for actual stereo output?
                    - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

These aren't available in his smaller box size?
                      Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

Stereo output? I see a wet and a dry, making it dual-output. Does it actually process the signal in stereo so both outputs can be wet for actual stereo output?

Yes, and also you can change that using the dry to wet option, which effects the dry out only, so you can have it either way- as I run a leslie as my second amp, this is an ideal feature for me, as I don't want a chorused signal going into a Leslie- too messy.

Comment

yea i dont understand why its gotta be so huge. or have 15 screws on teh top.

congrats dude came here expecting a cornish and got it wasn't disappointed
                          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

These aren't available in his smaller box size?

No, as it's 240v Mains.

Comment

how much did it cost and how long will you have to use it to play police covers to pay it off?

Comment

Working...
                              X