Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Haunting Mids invitation thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Isn't Belgium a free society? What's good enough for Belgium...
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

I'm ****************ed. Subs says my music is boring.

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

I would like to formally submit my application with these sweet abs

Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

In before Nitefly?

How can that be?

Pickle must have really hurt his feelings in the other thread.
          This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
          A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
          It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
          As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
          -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

In before Nitefly?

How can that be?

Pickle must have really hurt his feelings in the other thread.

You know he's at his keyboard biting the **************** out of his lips and sitting on his hands.
            Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

You know he's at his keyboard biting the **************** out of his lips and sitting on his hands.

It's like making Agreed post single sentence responses using only words heard in everyday conversation
              This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
              A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
              It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
              As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
              -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

I'm so elitist that I'm making this post on a vintage typewriter. These digital keyboards you all use just don't do it for me.

Comment

Love the mousepad.
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

I would like to formally submit my application with these sweet abs

This will be taken into consideration, but you will need to provide evidence of your Kipping strength.
                    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

This will be taken into consideration, but you will need to provide evidence of your kegel strength.

fix'd

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Love the mousepad.

I have a Spiritualized mousepad.
                        This sig space for rent

Comment

fix'd

I'm Kegeling as I type this.
                          This sig space for rent

Comment

I'm Kegeling as I type this.

Me too. To the beat of Whip It.

Comment

Meatloaf?

Penisfaceslap.gif
                              Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

I have a Spiritualized mousepad.

Let me tell you a story. Around the time "pure phase" came out. I went to see spiritualized opening for Siouxsie and the banshees. The set was awesome, and electric. (you know that already).

So when i'm getting back to Brooklyn, these two kids are commenting spiritualized's set. They are pissed off because their set was so tight and perfectly performed.

Needless to say, we spent the whole ride debating this.

****************ing kids.
                                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

Working...
                                X