Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so elitist that I'm making this post on a vintage typewriter. These digital keyboards you all use just don't do it for me.

Not enough butthurt.
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

IN THIS THREAD I ACT LIKE NITEFLY BUT I TYPE LIKE PICKLEBOTTOM

PHIL PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, HAUNTING MIDS IS NOT HOLDING AUDITIONS AT THIS TIME.

Chat Cru cyber attack. You will have to go to the end of the line.
      This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
        Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Sour grapes.
          ARC Effects
          ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

Prepare to be meh'd

You were treated poorly, comrade, but your experience shouldn't queer the pitch for others, who might be invited to join for more laudable reasons, and who might thus experience a greater fraternity.

Comment

Yeah Bob, don't queer the pitch for others!
              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

If Bob ain't the MC there, why bother?
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

^ another question. End of the line, buddy.
                  This sig space for rent

Comment

Is it not Erksin & #16 that are HM peep's?
                    THINK WELL OF ALL, BE PATIENT WITH ALL, AND TRY TO FIND THE GOOD IN ALL!

Comment

^ please see #5. Inability to follow simple instructions will be taken into account along with your application.
                      This sig space for rent

Comment

^ please see #5. Inability to follow simple instructions will be taken into account along with your application.

Scrolling back to #5. powder......................

Comment

A place like this or chat.
                          Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Meatloaf?
                            Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

I do not wan't to be there.

Comment

OP is infringing the first and second rule of HM

Comment

Working...
                                X