Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not acceptable. You need to take a manual b&w photo in 200 asa film or nothing. How dare you?

Comment

God I'm jelly. Want a Ric so bad.

Congrats on the 360
      http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Not acceptable. You need to take a manual b&w photo in 200 asa film or nothing. How dare you?

Or Plus-X Pan @ 125.

Nice score Matt. Dig that Ric a LOT! hil:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

I've wanted a Ric 360 forever...finally had the scratch. Now anyone wanna buy an AVRI Jag ?
          Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

I've wanted a Ric 360 forever...finally had the scratch. Now anyone wanna buy an AVRI Jag ?

Pics?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

see now this picture is too saturated.

keep trying bro
                Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

that's an old photo with a Bbreaker camera taken at night with a table lamp as the only light.

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Want a Jag really bad... but not really looking for a 'burst. What's the neck like on it?

- George Carlin

Comment

It's like a Jag? probably what you'd expect from an AVRI?

I don't like sunburst either

Gods of Harvest

Comment

dat ric. sell that stupid rv3
                        Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Dude RV3 is tits. I used to have one 8 or so years ago and loved it.

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Nice!

WOuld love to try a Rick someday, how does it compare with a Jaguar?

Good deals lonk

Comment

everytime I see a thread by hux I say to myself...

damn it....
                              NEW STUFF FOR SALE! NOW WITH MORE FEELING!

Originally Posted by big_cat

hands down the most valuable forumite

Originally Posted by big_cat

I'm partly serious and fully erect.

Comment

everytime I see a thread by hux I say to myself...

damn it....

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Working...
                                X