Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stuff...dream come true!

Today I got this for free

With this

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

$10 says you've spent more time taking pictures of it than playing it.

Good score by the way, how does one get all that for free?

Comment

You owe me $10. PM me for my PayPal address

The guitar wasn't free
      Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

You got Bokeh for free?
        Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

HCFX is giving me severe Ric fever. Jetglo is by far teh sexiest. Well done!
          Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Is that a 330? Looks fantastic.
            good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

Is that a 330? Looks fantastic.

360!

Gods of Harvest

Comment

holy ****************in dicks. amazing score bro
                yep

Comment

You got Bokeh for free?

for serious. holy blur. youre not a british alt rock band.

how you get the rv-3 for free? seriously cool score dude. congrats
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

for serious. holy blur. youre not a british alt rock band.

how you get the rv-3 for free? seriously cool score dude. congrats

probably got bobby D drunk and took it from him
                    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I just take the photos with whatever lense Jillian has been rocking lately. Right now its a 50mm 1.4 whatever that means.

I went to my awesome local shop, saw the Ric, played it for 2 days, then the guy says "you buy the Ric I'll throw in the RV3"

Gods of Harvest

Comment

360!

wow indeed! nice score!
                        good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

Dude you need to get your ass to Guru more often, Aedes!

Gods of Harvest

Comment

I know i need to get off my ass! I check their web site almost daily but it seems like they never update it.

Comment

No they don't. You gotta go in.

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Working...
                              X