NIN - live at woodstock 1994

• Members

Anyone was there from here?

To me thats like the top of the top of rock music performed live. So brutal and energetic. Dont see anything like that anymore.

The 90's was the best

Can anyone link the yt clip from that show? The sound NiN get is just amazing.

• Members

Anyone was there from here?

To me thats like the top of the top of rock music performed live. So brutal and energetic. Dont see anything like that anymore.

The 90's was the best

Can anyone link the yt clip from that show? The sound NiN get is just amazing.

Last yt clip I saw of it had horrendous mixing... but I'll see if I can find it.

• Members

Saw them three times in my life.... all incredible shows..... the original Downward Spiral with Manson... the tour he opened for Bowie... and then their last tour.

Just brilliant time and time again... and only better and better with age. Can't wait for them to come back... gotta have to happen eventually.

• Members

I was at Woodstock 94.

You had to purchase special Woodstock coins to use as money for all the vendors... I bought $100 worth on Friday when we got there.. by Saturday afternoon I was in the parking lot having a {censored}ing grand time with people I had never met.. went back to the show Sunday and by that time it was a state of disaster.. needless to say I cam home with about $80 in Woodstock coins.

p.s. I find it odd that some of you do not like getting free pedals.

Archived