WOT: Vodka

Snufkino

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah, it's wretched stuff . . .

when I was in the spirit business; we used to joke about consumers who "prefer" expensive vodka over smirnoff or skyy. There is literally NO DIFFERENCE in flavor of cheap Smirnoff vs the most expensive whatever brand once you add the slightest measure of juice or tonic or vermouth. None. If you drink vodka straight over ice; there's a chance that you can discern a difference but true double-blind testing would likely be non-conclusive that you could actually tell the diff. No one can prove otherwise.

"I can totally tell the diff between Smirnoff and Ketel One"; I call bull{censored}

• Members

when I was in the spirit business; we used to joke about consumers who "prefer" expensive vodka over smirnoff or skyy. There is literally NO DIFFERENCE in flavor of cheap Smirnoff vs the most expensive whatever brand once you add the slightest measure of juice or tonic or vermouth. None. If you drink vodka straight over ice; there's a chance that you can discern a difference but true double-blind testing would likely be non-conclusive that you could actually tell the diff. No one can prove otherwise.

"I can totally tell the diff between Smirnoff and Ketel One"; I call bullshit

Skyy and Ketel One for deluded Klon vodka toanz it is then. :thu:

• Members

"I can totally tell the diff between Smirnoff and Ketel One"; I call bullshit

I drink it with seltzer :thu:

Archived