ES-330 Boomerang Looping Vid

Teahead

• Members

I have an ES-330.

Indeed I recall that you do, along with many other vintage ES beauties! :love:

Here's a second vid I recorded yesterday, same deal as above but open Gmin tuning rather than double dropped D. Oh, and I never realised how long and unreliable youtube uploads can be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNHkBQfm6B4

Thanks for the feedback! :wave:

• Members

No, the Boomerang has an excellent 100% wet reverse setting and that's what you're hearing there. PF just gave reverb to the rhythm loop and some delay to the repeating melody.

I shall have to go and listen to more clips of the Boomerang. The reverse sounded very good to my ears.

• Members

I shall have to go and listen to more clips of the Boomerang. The reverse sounded very good to my ears.

It's absolutely the best reverse effect I've used. The Timefactor was very good, but nothing like as dependable as the 'rang when it comes to consistently producing a melody which sounds smooth and entirely believable.

You have to sacrifice the "undo/redo" function in order to have the reverse available during looping, just something to keep in mind. Overall the Boomerang is the best looper for my needs, I couldn't be happier with it.

Archived