The Dark Knight Rises... I. AM. EXCITE.

• Members

I can honestly say I've NEVER been this excited for a movie. I just saw the run time the other day (2 hrs, 46 mins :love:), and got even more pumped!

Anyone else on this bandwagon? The Dark Knight was... like... the perfect movie (imo). I know some people think it was overrated, but I loved it. Just about everything that the trio of the Nolan bros and Goyer touch turn to gold, and I've liked everything Chris Nolan has done, so I'm sure he'll more than deliver on Rises. Apparently we'll see a trailer for Man of Steel too...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

trying not to get too hyped about (like with Prometheus), but it should be pretty good!

there seems to be an anti-capatalist theme. which i'm sure i'll like. the only thing that concerns me is how plausible they make Bane's catastrophic assault on Gotham. because that football-field bit in the trailer is pretty far-fetched and a little michael bay. and the bat wing. could it all get a bit too transformers? :idk:

• Members

anyone believe what letterman said yesterday? hah girlfiend is all freaked out he ruined it.

I thought lot of people were speculating that was going to happen anyway.

• Members

Bought my tickets for the german pre-premiere yesterday. All 3 movies in OT in a row.

So stoked, i hope it can keep up with Batman Begins, which is my favorite Nolan-batman.

Still hoping for the backbreaker.

• Members

Also, anyone else find it interesting that after this film people could subconsciously associate Mitt Romney's Bain Capital with villainy through Bane? I know I make this connection every time I hear about that poorly-named company and I'm wondering if voters might without even realizing it if the movie is a big hit.

Archived