READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-16-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shipped and paypal'd:

Monsterpiece two-headed fuzz- $150

The SS (Scratchy Snatch) side is a muff style, while the CL (Classic) side is a fuzz face style. You can run both sides simultaneously and there's a switch to change which side comes first in the chain.

monsterpiece.jpg

GeekMacDaddy Geek Ranger- $88

Dallas Rangermaster style boost pedal, has a switch for treble or full boost. Minty.

P1010992.jpg

Catalinbread Merkin- $120

P1010855.jpg

• Members

IMG_1305.jpg

For Sale -

Swollen Pickle - Great shape with original box - $85 shipped

Ibanez TS9 - ROUGH SHAPE, pots are shakey, works but it has cut out once or twice. I bought it this way and was dissapointed by the definition (spent $60) and I don't want anyone to get a raw deal. UPDATE - Ok now it seems like there's a bad ground, it squeals alot now $25 shipped takes it

Boss BF-3 Flanger- Great shape works - $65 shipped

If you like something make me an offer - I'm looking for a tremelo or octave pedal in trade.

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

BYOC Octave Fuzz, $75 shipped

a92c0060.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

For Sale or Trade

Timmy v2 - Excellent Condition--------TRADED----------------------------------

MXR Custom Badass 78 Distortion - Excellent Condition--------TRADED--------------------

Joyo UD - Excellent Condition------------------TRADED----------------------------

Joyo Voodoo Octave - Brand New, in box - $45

Looking for

Wampler Euphoria

Hotcake

Low/Medium OD

Tremolo

Vibe

Chorus

Make some offers

Thanks

• Members

I can use and do use all of these pieces, but I don't use them enough to get rid of the gas I have for two objects. Some of these pedals I acquired recently, and probably should keep, but money and trades are on my mind. Contact me with your offer.

Seeking:

EHX Flanger Hoax ORDERED! THANK YOU!

Eventide Space

Also considering...

IE Frantabit

another Alesis BitRman

Alesis ModFX in general...

another Alesis Ineko

All prices Paypal'd and shipped CONUS. Power supply $10 (at your request) extra unless otherwise noted.

EHX Cathedral with infinite hold mod switch (does not interfere with footswitch functionality, just a way to avoid holding down the footswitch while you play over the top.) Box, power supply, manual included. SOLD

7551658326_235cf4514a_m.jpg

2 SYB-5 Boss Bass Synthesizers Use in stereo with slightly different settings for synth madness, use them in line and process the signal to excess. 1 for $70, 2 for Spoken for...

7551667082_57290d5461_m.jpg

Sabine FBX SL-620 Solo Feedback Exterminator

1/4" ins and outs, manual, power supply, box: SOLD

7551677784_53f09c2565_m.jpg

7551675956_9cb1a6393f_m.jpg

Also have an MXR Dynacomp ($30) Minty with box

7551674088_1bcc3a09a0_m.jpg

an Alesis stereo micro gate with power supply ($35)

7551691480_ca820c2151_m.jpg

a DOD FX30B Gate/Loop ($30)

7551689698_b6a9fe61b1_m.jpg

Took the Fatman Compressor and Geiger Counter off the list because I love them and it's stupid to sell them. But if you wish to persuade me differently as part of a SPACE offer I'll listen...

Contact me with any questions. Will consider +/- cash with trade and reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

Archived