Cheers from across the pond. :wave: We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

I have the following available for immediate shipment

3 - 12 Position Vintage Spec Rippah Booster Wahs

1 - 12 Position Vintage Spec Q-Wahs

2 - Dual Lotus Drive 2's

1 - Deluxe Haze

1 - BC109 Sold!!!

1 - Lotus Drive

These are brand new and the result of non payment on a dealer order. They come with full warranty ect.. Free shipping in the U.S. If you are international message me for a quote. I'm willing to let these go at 20% off of retail so get in now and get in fast before they are gone. First come first serve. Message me or email me at wilsoneffects@wilsoneffects.com. Ive posted these elsewhere as well so get while they are available!:eek:

I may also do trades. I need a looper, 2X12 speaker cab, and speakers of the 12" variety.

• Members

Analogman Prince of Tone

Only a couple of days old - sounds great but not quite what I was after for my set-up. Boxed with papers. This is a new pedal, not looking to capitalise on the lack of availability just hoping to break even after paying shipping and taxes etc.

• Members

What the heck do you need one that small for? I didn;t know they went down that small!

Has anyone got a 0.5mm allen/hex key going spare.. appears impossible to find one that small in shops, and the online hunt isn't fairing much better

• Members

What the heck do you need one that small for? I didn;t know they went down that small!

Fender Jazzmaster bridge an roller knobs. :rolleyes:

i can manage the bridge with an old guitar string! but need to test the roller knobs tonight.

• Members

Fender Jazzmaster bridge an roller knobs.
:rolleyes:

i can manage the bridge with an old guitar string! but need to test the roller knobs tonight.

I've just had a look in the lab in work ande we've got 1mm allen keys if you want, 5 mins of filing the sides would give you 0.5mm

EDIT - and are you sure it's not 0.05" ? I have one of those I can post you.

SPAM - some coming soon

• Members

I've just had a look in the lab in work ande we've got 1mm allen keys if you want, 5 mins of filing the sides would give you 0.5mm

EDIT - and are you sure it's not 0.05" ? I have one of those I can post you.

SPAM - some coming soon

hmm google searches sugest 0.5mm, but i've just gone back to the shop and picked one up that fitted the squier and a MIM jaguar. appears like it should be what i need.. but is definitely not 0.5mm. must be 1'er.

will test it tonight. cheers though!

• Members

I bought me an Egnater Tweaker recently, and think I'm now pretty much set for dirt tones! I'm still mucking around with it a bit, but I've taken all my dirt pedals of my board except one!

So, while I refine my setup a little, I thought I'd see if there was any interest in a few of the pedals I will probably no longer be using. Not TOTALLY set on selling some of these just yet, but will listen to sensible offers at the moment.

GMD Luther Drive

43dd3225.jpg

Tubescreamer-based drive pedal, absolutely brilliant for hitting other dirt pedals with, or an already dirty amp.

Weehbo JCM Drive

b28690ee.jpg

Killer Marshall in a box pedal, one of the best I've tried! JTM and JCM tones, with tons of tweakability, as well as the ability to run it at 18v all built in! BLoody loud! Almost brand new, not had it very long and only gigged twice. Boxed w/papers

Lovepedal Amp11

IMG_0539.jpg

Pretty much a Tim - amazing transparent OD with boost! Great condition, gigged a few times. Boxedw/papers

EQD Monarch

P1010676.jpg

Another awesome dirt pedal, replicating the dirt channel from an Orange amp! Tons of gain! Excellent condition, gigged a few times only. Boxed w/papers

• Members

WTB some stuff.

Looking for;

Big Box rat

El Capistan

EP Booster

Tim / timmy

Tremulator

PT1 with hardcase

Deja Vibe / RM Voodoo vibe

skreddy pedals

wet reverb

don't have much to offer in trade other than cash.

got a malekko E300D I could let go of

Archived