Looking for a reverb pedal

• Members

So since I got rid of my nano holy grail to add to the amp fund a while back, I have been down a reverb pedal. I need something quite small and compact.

I have been looking at the Dr. Scientist mini reverberator, but that is rather expensive. The budget is up to

• Members

Haven't tried the Malekko. I'd consider that.

My suggestion is the Tech 21 Boost RVB, a very solid realistic reverb. The boost is awesome as well. Not many have that (the RRR does I think). There's a new one coming out with modulation if you're into that.

Do you need many options?

• Members

My suggestion is the Tech 21 Boost RVB, a very solid realistic reverb. The boost is awesome as well. Not many have that (the RRR does I think). There's a new one coming out with modulation if you're into that.

I like the options on the reverberator, but I only really need spring, hall, and maybe on other option.

• Members

I like the options on the reverberator, but I only really need spring, hall, and maybe on other option.

• Members

Aside from the gimmicky Spring sound, but generally yeah; the RV-5 is awesome, its what I have on my board.

One of my friends has a RV-5, it is pretty cool. I do prefer less knobs on a reverb though. But that is just me being picky lol. I like to be able to quickly change the settings ad hoc if needed (rarely needed, but it has been known).

• Members

One of my friends has a RV-5, it is pretty cool. I do prefer less knobs on a reverb though. But that is just me being picky lol. I like to be able to quickly change the settings ad hoc if needed (rarely needed, but it has been known).

subdecay spring theory (i've got one for sale if youre interested) and the WET will do this. just 2 knobs. both sound pretty damn good, and if you max the depth knob they get pretty wild - infinite reverb type sound

Archived