Curiosity landing

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Methane-powered Vehicles

You had me at fart car (van).
    I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Loobs' band is awesome.

Go listen to them.
      Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

I guess more abstractly, science/technology R&D has a pretty good return on investment if you're thinking in terms of growing the economy? Probably hard to accurately measure, but that's the generally accepted theory.
        Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Plus it's awesome.

You had me at 'Advanced lubricants'.

Comment

lol, damn straight, I'll agree on that.

Seriously though, the way I see it now: We go to space/mars because it's ****************ing cool, and end up with a ton of useful knowledge that eventually justifies the space program and the following space programs. Thanks radiosilence for that reply/link btw.

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

..also, we have to (eventually) plan to move to some other rock in the neighborhood. on a planetary/geological scale, earth gets the **************** beaten out of it on a "regular" basis. the rock that took out the dinos was far from the only one, or the biggest. even a much smaller rock can set us back 300 years.

it might not happen for a hundred-thousand years, or millions (in which case we'd probably be extinct or on other solar systems anyway), but wouldn't suck if it happened in only 100?

we do this by launching stuff at mars to figure out how.

yeah it's a lot of money. but it's still a fraction of what "defense" costs a nation, of which a lot of people (myself included) are pretty against but still keep on paying taxes for. sacrifice several modern jets or an aircraft carrier or two and we could be sending actual people to mars.

plus space exploration inspires and awes the **************** out of people, and that's ****************ing cool!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                {www.dronecloud.org}
                {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

..also, we have to (eventually) plan to move to some other rock in the neighborhood. on a planetary/geological scale, earth gets the **************** beaten out of it on a "regular" basis. the rock that took out the dinos was far from the only one, or the biggest. even a much smaller rock can set us back 300 years.

it might not happen for a hundred-thousand years, or millions (in which case we'd probably be extinct or on other solar systems anyway), but wouldn't suck if it happened in only 100?

we do this by launching stuff at mars to figure out how.

yeah it's a lot of money. but it's still a fraction of what "defense" costs a nation, of which a lot of people (myself included) are pretty against but still keep on paying taxes for. sacrifice several modern jets or an aircraft carrier or two and we could be sending actual people to mars.

plus space exploration inspires and awes the **************** out of people, and that's ****************ing cool!

yes
                    dbsanchez.com
                    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• In other news D.C. Is hot and humid, the space museum was packed. But they had a simulation of the landing on a big screen very cool.
                        Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X