READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-7-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et vendor!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS

Coron Jet&Flanger:

cool japanes 70's flanger, really warm, based on the famous Reticon SAD1024. Switch for filter matrix and width shift. Addition footswitch for Jet, some kind of dod250/mxr dist + booster.

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02242-1.jpg

• Members

Looking for trades only but i'd accept a paypal for the Fulltone and any of the 3 digitechs.

Trade values listed. Wantlist is at the bottom.

Electro Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb. 165

Digitech PDS1002 - 2 second infinite hold mode. 100

MJM Britbender. Amazing MK2 Tonebender type fuzz. in box. 130

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box. 225

Line 6 Echo Park in box with manual. 100

Keeley Compressor in box. Studio standard 2 knob. in box

102_0031.jpg

102_0040.jpg

Also a couple of discontinued Digitech swiss army knives..

RP250. Sick drumbeats and stereo effects. Adapter included (same one used for the whammy4). $70 value

102_0047.jpg

This one has drums too. Not stereo but it doesn't totally suck.

$35 value

102_0056.jpg

Wantlist

Boss PS6

Clark Gainster

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson wah

Univox Micro Fazer

Wampler Paisley

Wampler Ego Compressor

EBOW

BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits

Thinline or solid Tele body

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)

Istanbul cymbals... Maybe older AA Sabians too.

I'm picky, but try me if you think you have something that I might like.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

All prices include shipping (continental US only) and paypal. Everything is in great condition, no velcro and come with the original box and papers. No trades please

Wampler Euphoria - $150

IMG_0208.jpg

Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe - $150

IMG_0202.jpg

Phoenix Custom Electronics Supernova Fuzz - $100

IMG_2493.jpg

Phoenix Custom Electronics Octopus Fuzz - $100

IMG_2490.jpg

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

BOSS RV-3 --> like new condition with original box, manual, & unused Mode sticker! This is a great pedal but I just prefer a good ol' slapback delay. $110 shipped to the lower 48

RV-3.jpg

SOULDIER NEIL YOUNG PEACE STRAP --> yes, this picture is from Chicago Music Exchange but the strap is exactly like this one. Brand new & unused. $40 shipped to the lower 48

1__88493_zoom.jpg

KEELEY FUZZRITE --> very limited edition (only 40 of these were made) crafted by Chris Mahonry for Keeley Electronics. This is brand new and in the box. I've seen these being sold for $320+ but I'm looking for $240 shipped to the lower 48

FuzzritePedalboard.jpg

BOSS DD-5 --> fantastic condition with a couple of minor knicks on the bottom right corner. Comes with a T1M tap tempo box. $110 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS DD-3 --> brand new, in-the-box with all original paperwork, etc. $80 shipped to the lower 48

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~WANT TO BUY / LOOKING FOR / WILLING TO TRADE FOR~~

ANALOGMAN ARDX20 DELAY

WAMPLER CRUSH THE BUTTON ORANGE

• Members

for sale:

Alesis Ineko (w/ Alesis adapter) $70 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

p8129509.jpg

Ibanez CP5 Soundtank Compressor $25 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

p8129514.jpg

Walco Expander $25 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

Walco Sustainer $25 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

p8129512.jpg

Ibanez FZ7 $40 paypalled and shipped (continental US only)

p8129513.jpg

• Members

ALL PRICES shipped and pp'd to the continental USA

Production pedals/gear:

BYOC FLANGER - "LOST - Dharma" themed (pictured in the first image) - $85

Danelectro Daddy-O - $29

EHX - Q-Tron + envelope filer - $135

Fulltone Mini-Deja Vibe 2 - $165

JamHub Bedroom: $215

Line6 POD 2.0 w/ Footswitch and adapter - $85

Presonus FirePod (one of the two firewire ports is broken, otherwise works fine): $125

Wampler Paisley Drive (w/ box & instructions) - $175

IMG_0359.jpg

DIY Effects (Assume that all of these use 9v ADAPTERS only)

Green Ringer in RadioShack enclosure - $25

Rangemaster clone - $45

ZVEX Octane 3 clone - $65

BYOC Wah (suggested that you have diy experience, needs to be tweaked) - $75

IMG_0360.jpg

Pearl Octaver Clone in dirty gold enclosure - $SOLD

Blackout Effectors Musket Fuzz - $SOLD

Snow White Auto Wah clone - $SOLD

EMMA DisCUmBOBULATOR envelope filter - $SOLD

Merkin Fuzz clone in mini enclosure - $SOLD

Broken/intermittently working pedal BUNDLE (U Fix-sold AS IS): $SOLD**

EHX Holy Grails + AND Boss Flanger BF-2 AND Dunlop Univibe

Montgomery Appliances-built Foxx Tone Machine clone - $SOLD

EHX Enigna Qballs bass envelope filter on steroids- $SOLD

Eventide Pitchfactor - $SOLD

ProCo Rat w/ that groovy chip - late 80s/early 90s? version with LED - $SOLD

TC Electronics NOVA Repeater - $SOLD

TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger (w/ box & instructions) - $SOLD

Tri-vibe pedal (Just noticed it has a volume drop/needs debug- I lowered price) - $SOLD

Mu-tron III clone in funky orange circle enclosure - $SOLD

4ms Noise Swash - $SOLD

Keeley (Tap Tempo) Phaser - $SOLD

Fulltone OCD clone - $SOLD

BYOC 5 Knob Compressor - $SOLD

• Members

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

905_2963.jpg

EQD Organizer - #130. No box or velcro. Just got this and it sounds awesome, just not sure if it will fit in my band's music or not. TRADED

2012-07-31_16-32-19_749.jpg

EHX Holy Grail w/ box, original power supply, no velcro. $70

2012-07-19_21-24-48_507.jpg

Boss OC2 $45 or trade for a TR2

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - I used it as a hold switch on my Timefactor before I built the 3 button aux switch. $20 shipped

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

Lovetone Brown Source- 480 shipped

-Super rare vintage Overdrive... One of the coolest ODdirt pedals on the planet. Comes with the original box and manual.

Lovetone-Brown-Source-110x130.jpg

Crybaby Classic Wah- $65 shipped

-Like new Dunlop wah pedal, with Fasel, and true bypass

dunlop-cry-baby-classic-fasel-gcb-95-f-3

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped

-Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

53574829-260x260-0-0_Gibson+Gibson+Burst

Orange Squeezer clone - $55 shipped

-Classic compressor circuit, one knob and true bypass.

• Members

FOR SALE: Ampeg Reverberocket R-212R.

SOLD

It's in great condition with some minor tolex wear. 50 Watts. Very loud amp with a very lush spring reverb. Two channels with a master volume and an accordion input with a -6dB pad, which is great for driving the clean channel without blowing your head off.

Ideally, you'd be in the greater Los Angeles area, as shipping this 50 lb amp will probably be well over $100. However if you're interested in shipping I can get a quote.

REVERBEROCKET2.jpg

REVERBEROCKET.jpg

• Members

Zendrive Clone- got it in a trade, and it sounds good. I just like my elements with my amp more. $110 shipped/paypal'd

Malekko Chorus- bought it used from GC I like my mooer chorus more. $105 shipped/paypal'd

I'd only be interested in some kind of envelope filter or auto wah that isn't in a large enclosure.

a6a987f9.jpg

• Members

1976 Gemini I.

The following work has been done to it (by me): New filter can caps - F&T Capacitors from Germany, New Tremolo Module, Added a 3 prong cord, A jack has been added on the rear for the footswitch - these amps came with the switch hardwired inside the chassis. I added a 1/4'' stereo Female jack on the chassis and a male 1/4'' plug on the footswitch (see picture). Replaced the old electrolytic capacitors and a few non-polar as well. The speaker is a Weber Blue Dog Ceramic. Tubes tested good - new 12AX7 for the tremolo. Tube sockets and pots have also been cleaned. Power Tubes are Sylvania, Pre-Amp tubes are JJ, EHX and an RCA for the reverb tube. The tolex does have some dings and boo boos but there aren't any large chunks missing. I'd say its maybe 85% in good shape. Grill cloth is sound.

$680 - local pick up. No Trades.

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

• Members

Need some cash for this coming weekend, so let's get these sold quick.

Muza FD900. Mint condition, velcro on the bottom. $70

6c65db93.jpg

Loooper.com Micro AB/Y. Never used. by the time it got here, I realized I probably didn't need it :facepalm: $50

8c465a91.jpg

Archived