X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural Ambient Reverb

Look for it this week(hopefully) in the PGS newsletter.

I hear the price is going to be $179.99.

i emailed digitechrep to see what he could tell me about it but i havent heard back yet.
    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

is this the Helicopter one? shiiiite. thats all.
      Youtube Pedal Vids
      For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
      ToneFactor Nebular - £40
      Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
      Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

i got an email about this
        Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by gambit
          View Post

is this the Helicopter one? shiiiite. thats all.

No.

Comment

No, it's a new PGS exclusive Hardwire pedal. The Helicoptor one is that silly TC Trinity.

The Supernatural looks like it's gonna be ****************ing killer, but I'll reserve judgement til it's out.
            Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
            Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

I got an email too.

Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

I try to keep my bros informed.

Comment

ok so, heres the scoop directly from Tom Cray (digitechrep):

he cant say anything about it till pgs officially releases them. part of the agreement of the deal is that all stock goes to pgs so tom cant get one for me, and he cant even get one for himself. he would have to buy one full price from pgs if he wants one.

so basically but i might have to get one from pgs since apparently the spring setting is a twin reverb. like, exactly like it.
                  Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

PGS mentioned that the increase in price is due to the entire run being built in the good ol' USA.
                    Grind
                    http://soundcloud.com/thekraken

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by driverhasabomb
                      View Post

PGS mentioned that the increase in price is due to the entire run being built in the good ol' USA.

I'd rather it be built in china if it would shave off a few dollars. I don't understand why it has to be built in USA.. when most people who buy pedals could care less about that sort of thing.

Regardless.. I'm still extremely interested in this pedal and I happen to be in the market for some reverb.
                      American Standard Strat
                      crybaby classic -> '70 fuzz -> s.h.o. ->
                      eb vp jr -> nova delay -> supernatural verb
                      Vox AC-15HW1

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by frenchji
                        View Post

I'd rather it be built in china if it would shave off a few dollars. I don't understand why it has to be built in USA.. when most people who buy pedals could care less about that sort of thing.

Bigger picture missed'd.
                        Excellent deals done: cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -

Comment

This information is relevant to my interests.
                          Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
                          with sense of hearing. As if that tone
                          outstripping us on every side
                          were space maturing.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by driverhasabomb
                            View Post

FWIW, the first runs of many Digitech products are MIA and they also fill production gaps with MIA stuff. My Whammy V and GSP1101 are MIA. I would imagine it makes financial sense for a potentially smaller run to be built 100% in the USA rather than setting up a short run overseas.

And BTW, the plate verb in the GSP1101 (and RP pedals) is simply awesome. If this is an improvement on this, its going to be an absolutely killer pedal...
                            Will Chen Trio | FrugalGuitarist.com | FG on Facebook | Forum

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by HeartfeltDawn
                              View Post

Bigger picture missed'd.

I figured it was built in the USA for marketing purposes.. is there another reason? Limited run would be too expensive to manufacture overseas? I guess.. please inform me of what I missed instead of being an ass about it.
                              American Standard Strat
                              crybaby classic -> '70 fuzz -> s.h.o. ->
                              eb vp jr -> nova delay -> supernatural verb
                              Vox AC-15HW1

Comment

Working...
                              X