X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Watt - please clear iPMS

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

bunp

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

bun-b

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

C'mooooooooooooooooooooooon mon.

Comment

Comment

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Comment

wtf this have to do with your rat??
                YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

no, we are trying to trade but i can't send my addy because his pms are full

Comment

trade him your rat asap.

also, deets on the trade....?

Comment

metal muff for swollen pickle

Comment

Comment

if he ever sees this thread

Comment

??

Comment

don't think it's going to happen bro. he also gets an email when his PMs are full.

Comment

Working...
                              X