Favorite Guitar Ever thread.

TravvyBear

• Members

So at work today, I was thinking about how many guitar models I like. And I spent a lot of time thinking about which model is my absolute favorite, and it's got to be a Telecaster Custom, they just look/sound amazing and badass, a total workhorse. So, lets see your favorite guitar ever, only 1 model and 1 picture :cop: go!

p1_urxnkgxeo_so.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So at work today, I was thinking about how many guitar models I like. And I spent a lot of time thinking about which model is my absolute favorite, and it's got to be a Telecaster Custom, they just look/sound amazing and badass, a total workhorse. So, lets see your favorite guitar ever, only 1 model and 1 picture
:cop:
go!

p1_urxnkgxeo_so.jpg

Aww yeah. I'm borrowing one of these for standard tuning, but a black one. They're pretty fucking amazing guitars, actually. :love:

The best guitar ever at the moment for me:

p1_uifmhubto_so.jpg

• Members

It's EGC's homage to the Travis Bean wedge. 1 of 16. Steve Albini has one as well - as a matter of fact, mine was supposed to be Albini's but he asked for a strange modification to the body so I got his - apparently it has Albini's name inside the body. I haven't taken off the back plate to check yet.

Keith Levene of PIL played a white one.

TBW39.jpg

Archived