Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn...there is some sexy pics in this thread.

My addition.

LOVE Wayne guitars.

George Lynch'd.

Originally Posted by IRG:
    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• ____________________________________________
      Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• This one is a pretty close second.

Comment

• This one is a pretty close second.

These look amazing. I want to know what those mini hums sound like.
          http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

• Dis wun.

love this. only (small) change I'd make is to replace the bridge plate so that bad boy sparkles.
            Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
            with sense of hearing. As if that tone
            outstripping us on every side
            were space maturing.

Comment

• or

or just the steinberger with the moog technology in it (plus one of those new fishman triple plays)
              gear: hohner g3t or fender performer > Voodoo Bass--FX17--M9+vp jr--SansAmp GT2(direct)> delta blues/valve jr.......squire p bass.......akai mpk49 > MB pro/abletonLIVE/niREAKTOR

music etc. @
              MO-SAT

Comment

• At the moment I have decided that the Gibson Firebird is one of the coolest guitars ever and waaaaay under appreciated. It's the next guitar I will own.
                http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

Comment

• This one's a keeper too. Fender Classic Players 50's Strat.

Comment

• love this. only (small) change I'd make is to replace the bridge plate so that bad boy sparkles.

Yeah I agree. I took that pic the day I got it and since then I've actually "un-relic'd" it quite a bit. I cleaned the grime off the bridge and touched up some of the chips with a paint marker. It's a lot better now
                    Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

• A normal, boring telecaster.

Fantasy guitar:

Our very own JorisBlack's.

Comment

• Yes please! hil:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• This one's a keeper too. Fender Classic Players 50's Strat.

That was designed / spec'd by my friend and musical compatriot Dennis Galuszka. That shoreline gold certainly is beautiful, isn't it?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

• This one. Not just the year or model, but this guitar specifically. Perfect weight, balance, pickups. I love it.

Very nice Riley. What year is that? Late 70s I presume?

- George Carlin

Comment

• That was designed / spec'd by my friend and musical compatriot Dennis Galuszka. That shoreline gold certainly is beautiful, isn't it?

Hard to photograph properly, but gorgeous. I think it matches USA build quality in every respect, and the 57/62 pickups sound great. I love how he wired position four for the neck and bridge (rather than the standard middle-neck). It just sings in that position.

Comment

• My favourite guitar ever? The Fender Jaguar. My favourite example thereof:

My refinished AVRI / MIJ hybrid. She is perfect. I will never part with her.

That shoreline gold certainly is beautiful, isn't it?

I generally do not care for Strats in the least, but this one and another* have gone a long way toward changing my mind recently.

* A local store (WMC) has a Custom Shop Strat in Inca Silver, with matching headstock. Daaaaang.

Comment

Working...
                                X