Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Duke of Pizza quote reposted on reddit, hits front page.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Duke of Pizza quote reposted on reddit, hits front page.

http://imgur.com/BpsGD

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/y8kim/saw_this_written_on_a_urinal/

Guitars: Hamer Eclipse, Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ SD Pearly Gates, Agile AL-2000, Squier CV 50s Tele

FX: Ernie Ball VPJR>Wampler Plexidrive>EWS Fuzzy Drive>Line 6 Tap Tremolo>Line 6 DL4

Amp: Blues Junior w/ Warehouse Speakers Green Beret

Originally Posted by Akridosity

A woman with 5 f-holes is not common.

Originally Posted by RuinedToday

i want to ufkin g divorce her withan axe goodnighht

http://loganarcher.bandcamp.com

not just front page but top spot
    good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
    soundcloud
    facebook

Comment

True.
      Guitars: Hamer Eclipse, Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ SD Pearly Gates, Agile AL-2000, Squier CV 50s Tele

FX: Ernie Ball VPJR>Wampler Plexidrive>EWS Fuzzy Drive>Line 6 Tap Tremolo>Line 6 DL4

Comment

The answer: constantly.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Seems like there are better ways to say "looked at a poop"
          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

dafuq. how. did DoP scribble that on the urinal??
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Given the state of reddit these days, being on the front page of reddit is downright shameful

Comment

For any inquisitive minds, by the way, your **************************** works kind of like an egg. It takes very little pressure for a chicklet to poke a hole through an egg but takes a relatively Herculean effort to break the egg wall from the outside.

Comment

For any inquisitive minds, by the way, your **************************** works kind of like an egg. It takes very little pressure for a chicklet to poke a hole through an egg but takes a relatively Herculean effort to break the egg wall from the outside.

I'm coming for your egg, Parker.

Also, isn't living in 2012 fun?
                  Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Front page here we cum!

Comment

Seems like there are better ways to say "looked at a poop"

"Observed a turd" has a nice ring to it.
                      PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

I'll take personal credit for this
                        Originally Posted by cryptosonic

Sixteen buttholes, eleven dicks, two dozen vaginas and multitude nipples. Sex parts as far as the eye can see...

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

Ever took a ****************, then looked at it and realized you could take that much dick?

Comment

I saw this.
                          i was also using this joke as bad bachelor party material about six weeks ago. what's Duke of Pizza? did i read this schtick here?
                          Near Grey

Comment

I saw this.
                            i was also using this joke as bad bachelor party material about six weeks ago. what's Duke of Pizza? did i read this schtick here?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2789299-Really-disappointing-when-a-band-you-love-sucks&p=43136153&viewfull=1#post43136153

Travvy's roommate.

Comment

that would be it.
                              Near Grey

Comment

Working...
                              X