This just in...

• Members

mooer.jpg

I wish I was working from home today. :mad:

Spent some time playing my other Mooer pedals last night. Still love The Black Secret, Hustle Drive and Ensemble King Chorus...not loving the Ana Delay as much. With a brighter amp that high pitched combing that goes on in the repeats is more pronounced and makes the delay kind of useless for anything but live use and maybe noise work. I have higher hopes for the Reechos I have coming.

Still waiting on The Crusher, ElecLady, Blade and Rage Machine (and the pair of Reecho pedals). As soon as the Comp and Pure Octave are re-released I'm probably done unless they come out with something new...maybe pick up a Pure Boost if the Flex Boost compares favorably to my Xotic AC Booster. :thu:

• Members

Cool - very interested in your impressions, especially about how the flex boost actually compares to the AC booster. But you missed an opportunity for a much larger thread by not putting MOOER FUZZ PEDALS in the title. Me and fuzz don't get along well, but I'm interested in what you think of them too, just not as interested as the rest of HCFX.

I just ordered the Ensemble King Chorus, which should be fun.

Steve

• Members

How many of these pedals were used on the Mr Jones song? I'd like to know...

I don't know as I wasn't in The Counting Crows...but if you really want to know, I'm sure I can put you in touch with someone that can help you out and then maybe you can impress THEM with your unique brand of smart-assery instead of boring me to death with it. :idea:

• Members
I don't know as I wasn't in The Counting Crows...but if you really want to know, I'm sure I can put you in touch with someone that can help you out and then maybe you can impress THEM with your unique brand of smart-assery instead of boring me to death with it.
:idea:

You're easily offended. Again, sorry about your health.

• Members

mooer.jpg

I wish I was working from home today.
:mad:

Spent some time playing my other Mooer pedals last night. Still love The Black Secret, Hustle Drive and Ensemble King Chorus...not loving the Ana Delay as much. With a brighter amp that high pitched combing that goes on in the repeats is more pronounced and makes the delay kind of useless for anything but live use and maybe noise work. I have higher hopes for the Reechos I have coming.

Still waiting on The Crusher, ElecLady, Blade and Rage Machine (and the pair of Reecho pedals). As soon as the Comp and Pure Octave are re-released I'm probably done unless they come out with something new...maybe pick up a Pure Boost if the Flex Boost compares favorably to my Xotic AC Booster.
:thu:

Don't know much bout them but size is great... I'm building a sit in board and size is key. Do they run on batteries?

And yes I'll google when I get time

Archived