• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is perfect for HCFX:

good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

pls reinstate subs.

hil:
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

I know of a special place where all inappropriate smileys are approved...hehehehe
        Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Great transactions with: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...&postcount=438

Spam: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...House-Cleaning

Comment

For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

i named a boil on my ass after you

Comment

A boil on your bum eh? You should get that checked out Mister.
                  Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

pls reinstate subs.

hil:

All he has to do is ask. He is banned because he requested it.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

Phil, please don't reinstate Subs.
                        Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

Happy days so far with: Kayzer, Snufkino, matchpoint, SG1

Comment

holy ****************
                            O)))

Comment

The :Philpalm:

Yes, this most definitely!
                              "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." -- Me

Comment

totally renula
                                YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Working...
                                X