show me your big box Drive/pre amp pedals...

Johansolo

• Members

preferably tube preamp ones...and on your board...

basically im investigating enclosure sizes for tube pre pedal design...that isnt starved...

the enclosure is going to have to be big...but hopefully not koch pedaltone gigantic...and hopefully somewhere in between the black star HT/mesa V-twin/H&K tubefactor pedals

anyone use one on their board?

pics please?

• Members

only thing I can add is Make sure it is as tall as a standard pedal. nobody would be able to fit another wah length pedal on their board if you get what Im saying.

yes...its my main concern...fitting 3 12AX7s and a transformer is going to be ...challenging. theres some designs ive found/like but ill keep investigating.

have you seen the koch pedaltone? my friend has one...its like a small pedalboard size itself...would love to see a pic with it next to a TU-1000

• Members

yes...its my main concern...fitting 3 12AX7s and a transformer is going to be ...challenging. theres some designs ive found/like but ill keep investigating.

have you seen the koch pedaltone? my friend has one...its like a small pedalboard size itself...would love to see a pic with it next to a TU-1000

Oh god just looking at the pedaltone gives me a headache. For example, What is the "Power amp" switch supposed to be?

Archived