Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee drinker. Lighter or Darker roast. Why?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark all the way.
    Check out my blog! http://effectswire.blogspot.com/

News, Reviews and Interviews and more from FX manufacturers such as Dr. Scientist, Dwarfcraft Devices, Fuzzhugger and more!

Comment

jungle fever up in here
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I like a medium roast.

Yup.

Though I really don't give too much of a ****************. I'll drink whatever's there in the morning.
        I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

yes cuban beans
          good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
          soundcloud
          facebook

Comment

I like a medium roast. Dark roasts taste oily to me.

The more you roast the bean the more you carbonize the sugars in them, and the oils begin to seep to the surface.
            huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

Dark.
              Drone-y instrumental guitar stuff
              My experimental collab with Aimmar Cair - new AMBIENT EP out now!
              My Photos

Originally Posted by Drifter182

whenever I see one of these threads I pictures Phils face at the back of a dim-light bar slamming his empty glass of gin and coke a bit loudly on the table muttering something about "....stupid band, always giving me a headache with thread titles....." he wipes his lips away in disgust and quietly walks into the night, wishing his Class 5 had black tape on it.

Comment

still get this mailed to me regularly... best in the world
                Originally Posted by cryptosonic

Sixteen buttholes, eleven dicks, two dozen vaginas and multitude nipples. Sex parts as far as the eye can see...

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

Ever took a ****************, then looked at it and realized you could take that much dick?

Comment

if i need a boost i just do coke.

oh.

http://www.seaislandcoffee.com/browse-estates/civet-cat-kopi-luwak-coffees-collection.html
                  We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

i like a medium to dark roast. depends on my mood/day/time/season i suppose.

im not a huge coffee snob. i drink coffee with creme and sugar sometimes, and other times i drink it black.
                    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

Medium or dark roast for me through a stove top espresso maker or an Aeropress. Mmmm... Coffee
                      www.vincentandbell.com
                      http://jamesianvincent.tumblr.com/

Wanting: Tokai/Burny/similar 335

Comment

Medium to dark roast for me. But I like most coffee if it's good quality.

Comment

90% of the time I always use a dark roast. But lately I've been wanting less of a bold flavor, and more of a rich flavor? I'm bad at coffee terms..but anyways, I was thinking about switching to a medium roast. I use splenda, no creme and a Bodum French Press. I wouldn't call myself a coffee snob, but I'm at the point where if I'm making my own cup, a drip brew just doesn't cut it.
                          http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Is there a TCP for snobby coffee enthousiasts?

J/k, I'm an addict myself. Aero press and dark roast ftw.

Comment

Medium and dark roasts for me. I usually find light roasts a bit too acidic.

Comment

I just get whatever looks good at Fairway. Sometimes dark, sometimes medium o light.
                                Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

Working...
                                X