Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee drinker. Lighter or Darker roast. Why?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee drinker. Lighter or Darker roast. Why?

Do tell.
    http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

I prefer the taste of dark roast. That's the only reason.
    huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

Lighter for the extra caffeine....darker when I want the robust taste
      First Act Delgada/ Greco LP Custom/ Partscaster Strat/ Squier Jazzmaster/Kramer Striker>Pitchblack > WH10> Organizer > Fuzz Factory> Tonebender MKII Pro> STUD > Octavio> Whammy IV > V3 Big Muff; Super Hard On > Whetstone> Instant Lo Fi> PS3> Delaylab>AC30My Good Transactions

Comment

I prefer dark roast coffee. Why? Because I like it to taste less like water and more like coffee. I prefer dark beer too, maybe there is a correlation.
        Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I drink it black, no sugar, so it's dark roast for me. Light roast seems to call for milk and sugar.

Comment

charbucks, lol. their coffee sucks due to over roasting.

i prefer darker roasts
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I usually get a scoop of the darkest stuff, and a scoop of something a little milder and light, then grind them together. Tastes awesome actually
                Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

And then there is the choice of beans: I like Cuban beans, cuz you Americanos can't get them!

Comment

I like a medium roast. Dark roasts taste oily to me.

Comment

I like a medium roast. Dark roasts taste oily to me.

+1

too light roasts get acidic and too dark roasts taste burnt and oily.
                      smallsoundbigsound.com, brian@smallsoundbigsound.com
                      blog, FB, cymbals eat guitars

Comment

Sumatra through a french press

Comment

This.

Comment

This.

Comment

Took the words right out of my mouth.
                              Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                              X