Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hipsterism is like an arms race to build a bigger bomb than the enemy. Some other guy you know has a pencil moustache too? Time to get growing that handlebar 'tache or a forked beard etc etc
    Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

I dress the way I always have. Unless you want to start paying my way in life that ain't likely to change.

How much we talkin' here? I just saw a nice 3 piece suit on sale at Nordy's for $440...
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

How much we talkin' here? I just saw a nice 3 piece suit on sale at Nordy's for $440...

If three piece suits are your thing, wear them. When I'm dead you're welcome to pick one out for me, which, based on your ageist point of view, should be any day now, I'm sure...so, you know...start saving.
        "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

If three piece suits are your thing, wear them. When I'm dead you're welcome to pick one out for me, which, based on your ageist point of view, should be any day now, I'm sure...so, you know...start saving.

Sorry to hear about your health, brosephina. Hope it turns around for you.

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

dude, ryan is like 42...
            FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

so, in the world according to OMB, it would appear that its not okay to make fun of hipsters or aging rocker wannabes, but it is okay to harass fast food employees. Ah, San Francisco...
              This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
              A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
              It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
              As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
              -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Dead Soldiers

Comment

This looks like some of people on this forum..

Comment

This looks like some of people on this forum..

I thought it was well known that HCFX is the hipster hangout of HC?
                    Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Parker Posey
                      Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Nordy's

You are good at posting on this forum.
                        I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

dude, ryan is like 42...

54, actually. Bout to start gettin' in on that AARP ****************. Ah yeah sucka.

Comment

I, too, do not get it.

Am I a hipster?

Comment

so, in the world according to OMB, it would appear that its not okay to make fun of hipsters or aging rocker wannabes, but it is okay to harass fast food employees. Ah, San Francisco...

You DO realize that is the exact opposite of what I said, right? I specifically said that the CFO was an **************************** for his behavior. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't lie about what I said or misrepresent my words publically. If you're confused about my point of view on a subject, I'm more than happy to clear things up for you.
                              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

I thought it was well known that HCFX is the hipster hangout of HC?

Hating hipsters is the hallmark of a true hipster. It's hipsterception.
                                Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Comment

Working...
                                X