Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hipster universe folds in on itself

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hipsters are the prefect type of easy to be annoyed at... no real stance or movement, easy to pick out in a crowd, nothing really bad on a grand scheme about them exsisting... they are there, a thought occurs, and your day moves on.

definitly no where near as as bad as those disgusting in almost every way hippies.
    FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

no, katy perry is 1000x more attractive than, 'iphone, is it raining outside?' hipster idiotface.

1000x? No. I'm no fan of either of them but this statement is patently false and ridiculous.
        "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Self-righteous social conservatism is...

Seriously...do you really think you're any LESS annoying than self-righteous hipsters?

All y'all belong in a cage together.
          "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

I SO STUPID!

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think its a play on this scene that I believe involves Jayne Mansfield and Sophia Loren. Although it would have been way cooler if Parker had a nipple slip like the original...

www.myspace.com/stillillsd
            www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

Parker Posey is still pretty cute

I'd have Parker above Zooey any day.
              Excellent deals done: cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -

Comment

Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
                My pedal company.
                Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

I've noticed that dudes who usually bitch about hipsters are usually in circles that are just dudes....

Comment

zooey happens to be related to that chick with the awful voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Our bass player made out with Katy Perry once.

True story.
                      Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

that was luke perry.
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

OMB, to be fair... you're way too old to be dressing the way you do. Counting Crows or GTFO.
                          Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I was going to comment on this hipsterness inside this thread earlier, but I had to hurry and drive my truck out to TJ Maxx to buy some stonewash bootcut jeans and Three Days Grace cds to balance out the universe.
                            Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

also, i have no idea who those women are
                              Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

OMB, to be fair... you're way too old to be dressing the way you do. Counting Crows or GTFO.

I dress the way I always have. Unless you want to start paying my way in life that ain't likely to change.

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Working...
                                X