Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFLJ - very small footprint and the eq/filtering is nice. It doesn't do much, but I like the limitation. There's nothing quite like the vibrato on it either (although I rarely use it).

+1 more

Comment

I've had Boss and jamman. Preffered the jm. M9 is on its way. Lets see.

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

if i had the money i'd spring for a Boomerang III for sure.

m9 looper is great, but clearly not an option if you don't need the rest of the effects though

currently i've got an RC-20xl too and it does everything I need

You can fet one of those midi controllers that allows external control of the m9 looper.
        http://soundcloud.com/hugespiders

Comment

DL4 for me.
          have tried the boss rc20, strymon timeline and akai headrush and none of them delivered for my particular needs. for ambient/experimental looping stuff at least, the DL4 is king IMO.
          smallsoundbigsound.com, brian@smallsoundbigsound.com
          blog, FB, cymbals eat guitars

Comment

Loving the RC2. So many options in that little box. The names of the modes are symbols and can easily confuse you but once you learn how to use it,
            it's great if you need to save some jams over some phat beats.
            I have a DL4, Boomerang +, SMMH... But I need an undo function.
            I once had an RC20 which i found to be hard to use and I just thought the E2 headrush was ok. Need to try a Jamman.
            Loopers make people better players.. I think.
            Pedals FS/T updatedGood deals hereBuy, sell and trade pedals on Facepuke

Comment

^ yeah, loopers are great practice tools, and make playing alone infinitely more fun. the boomerang is my favorite. it can't save, undo, or set a tempo, but it's so fun and immediate, creates seamless loops too. i've had the boss rc2,rc20, rc20xl, m9, m13, boomerang, and boomerang+. don't know if i'd get on with the boomerang 3.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

DL4
                Cathedral Bells
                Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
                Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
                EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
                Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
                Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
                Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

i have the jamman stereo and im just getting the hang of it but i really like it.

i will say though, besides my gripes with how loud the repeats are on the delay modes, the looper on the dl4 was great. simple to use and sounded really good.
                  Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

I haven Akai Headrush 2....I like it because it's simple and easy to use. No fancy bells and whistles

Also have an RC50....totally different thing....all the bells and whistles.

The boomerang 3 looks awesome though
                    Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

what/ who is this beasty?
                      good deals with: jhamnett, needleTOink, Anderer, Used666, TheLemon, hasblueshoes, kstrat62

Originally Posted by Kaddish Poznan

Yo, dawg, I herd you liek pedalboard
                      so I put a pedalboard on your pedalboard so you can pedalboard while you pedalboard

Comment

headrush e2 and dl-4
                        Decolonize

Comment

Some people dislike that you have to hold down while looping, but I have NEVER had any timing problems with this like I do with the click in - click out loopers.

All these

Comment

Working...
                          X