Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been an open admirer of them for ages.

Paul Raymond of UFO, Gatemouth Brown, Dave Gregory of XTC...

****************ing love those guitars.

Comment

i wish i was bawb.
      Great deals w/ placebo62, candletears7

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

just cause Aussies cant have guns (=no freedom) doesnt mean other people cant have them either.

Originally Posted by Naterel

Those meatballs came out right

But that rocket ship is ****************ed up

Comment

**************** you bob

My thoughts exactly. Mother ****************er.

Comment

So my Variax is an offset?

[

Doesn't look like it.

Comment

That is a sexy guitar, Bob. I've always liked the non-reverse Firebirds. And the reverse Firebirds. Maybe I'll build a non-reverse to go along with the reverse I built a few years ago.

Comment

i will get into an altercation over offset awareness. rambo style.
              We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

Thanks broas.

Definitely some offset learnin happening up in hurr.
                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

way ****************ing cooler than that travvy bean
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

i would think a short vibrola would look better on it. i am bothered that the base of it doesn't extend all the way to the end of the body.

Comment

do you have ocd honk?
                      MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

maybe a little.

Comment

So my Variax is an offset?

[

No, not really. There may be some slight offset of a degree or two, but compare it to the guitar juri posted. That's a true offset waist.

Nice Gatemouth Brown clip Mike. That man was such a bad-@$$ player. hil:

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

way ****************ing cooler than that travvy bean

It's not even close IMO. I'd much rather have the 'bird.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Nice Gatemouth Brown clip Mike. That man was such a bad-@$$ player. hil:

He was incredible to see live. I had no idea who he was when I saw him back in '88 and he comes up on stage smoking a pipe and carrying a fiddle under his arm and I'm all 'WTF' this is gonna suck. Then he puts the fiddle down, picks up the Firebird and rips into 'Pressure Cooker' first song without saying a word. I was blown away at how good he was.

He was a contemporary of T-Bone Walker who is much more famous because of 'Stormy Monday', but Gate was a much cooler guitarist, IMO.

Comment

the sound of one hand fapping.....
                                Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                                likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                                X