Keeler Kick Fuzz $150

Pigtronix Aria $70

MXR Auto Q $50

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $90

T.Rex Twister $145

Z.Vex USA Vexter Box of Metal $185

Vox Cooltron Brit Boost $85

TC Electronic VPD1 Vintage Pre-Drive $155

Prices in US$, Shipping not included. All pedals were used pretty gently or otherwise noted.

__________________________________________________ _________

Please Email me if you want some pictures. Thanks.

Please just email (sch333 at rogers dot com) as I don't check PM's very often.
    Axe...and You shall Receive Inc.

I Buy, Sell and Trade all sorts of gear. You can email me trade ideas of any kind.

Comment

Holy space-saving signature batman

Comment

For sale or open to trades:

Jet City Eminence Speaker 100 watt 16 ohm $60

Wiring and pickups from a Mexican Telecaster $50
        Guitars:
        Gibson Les Paul Studio
        Gibson SG Standard
        Gibson Les Paul 60's tribute
        Gibson Hummingbird Pro Cutaway
        Squire Vintage Mod Jazz Bass
        Fender Stratocaser partscaster w/ P90's

Amps:
        Fender Deluxe Reverb RI
        Fender Acoustasonic 30

Cabs:
        Jet City 1X12 loaded with WGS Retro 30

Good Transactions With:
        Schecterc1lh, drivelikejoewho, brunog, whiskey, Polk Salad, RockDaJoJo, RUExp?, guitup too, jcm800stratman, hazmat33, Elliott Damage

Comment

signature
          FS/FT: Shure SM58 Beta good condish, Pioneer SX535 analog Receiver... looking for dirt, tuner, anything really. Pics available just ask

Comment

Zendrive Clone- got it in a trade, and it sounds good. I just like my elements with my amp more. $110 shipped/paypal'd

Malekko Chorus- bought it used from GC I like my mooer chorus more. [COLOR="red"]SOLD

Also FS my peavey classic 50 head black. Great amp but I have a custom head now and this one really isn't what I want in an amp anymore. It has fresh preamp tubes and sounds as it should. Only issue is that the reverb stopped working, which more than likely because of wiring and not the tank itself. Even with the reverb issue these still sell at $350 used I'm asking $330. Rather keep it local but shipping is negotiable.

www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

2010 PRS SE Custom Semi Hollow

Looking for 500 PP to the 48

[COLOR="red"]Includes padded PRS gigbag

Also looking to off a Digitech RP150 if you're interested, amazing reverbs! Offers? (trem pedal, tele tuners, cash, surprises)
              Buy my RP150!

Good deals: ShredHeadJHJ, bennintexas, 9520575, coloringpad, H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Real quick before you scroll down... If you happen to have a Big Box/Vintage Deluxe Memory Man and would like to trade for an XO version plus one of these pedals, PM me. Would also be interested in the Tap Tempo 550 DMM.

Trades:
                - TheSYLE/Holowon anything
                - Effector 13/Devi (Truly) Beautiful Disaster
                - Reverb: Supernatural Reverb (yeah, I know), Surf Rider Reverb, Dr. Scientist RRR, Spring Theory, Ghost Echo, Holiest Grail
                - Malekko Ekko 616
                - EHX Ring Thing, Big Box Polychorus
                - Fuzzhugger, SS/BS ****************, Earthquaker, WOOFER WAILER, Mid-fi, Dwarfcraft...
                - Feel free to offer other fuzz, delay, reverb, overdrive, distortion, filters, and modulation. No tremolo please. ....Ibanez PM-7?

Mellowtone Wolf Computer - $120 paypal/shipped. First oscillating fuzz I've had that consistently does the octave down thing all over the neck. Has some tasty standard fuzz sounds as well. It's a killer versatile fuzz, but I just can't justify keeping it with the other oscillating fuzz madness I already have.

wolfcpu by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr

MXR Distortion + - $50 paypal/shipped. Modded to distort via LED than germanium transistors. Much louder and much more touch sensitive gain. Excellent and stackable dirt pedal, but it's too similar to my theSyle Umiom.

leddistort by Pumpkin Pieces, on Flickr

PM me with offers and questions,
                Jared
                My Band's Free EP
                PumpkinPieces' fuzz demos

Good deals with: randel_07, q-4000, -Anti-, hhf, nagshay1818, theepicproblem, crofty9, 51504life, mewithoutlouie(x2), Suzy Seahorse, brokenarrow5, richey888, brianeharmonjr, itkindaworks, bighud, loosegroove, almost enough, hilikus8, RockDaJoJo, rratajski, tee money, geekocaster, rocket34bg, RitalinCupcake, Aedes, LameAim, conky

Comment

WTF. It's Wednesday, Phil.

I reserve the right to mix it up from time to time. It keeps everyone on their toes and gives everyone a fair chance at being "second."

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

PHARAOH/LSTR HYBRID
                    DOOM ROOM EDITION BADASCAN FUZZ

lstr with pharaoh controls, LED, bypass and Si clipping, hi/lo all that. you know it. a bit tighter too.

Looking for trades, especially the new BAT Ritual or Revelation (superlead), otherwise - surprise me. or cash. or a fuzz factory?

Comment

For sale, 2 great affordable BC-108 fuzz pedals.

Prices include shipping/PayPal in the USA only. I can't ship out til Saturday.

Might consider trades for a vibe and/or tremolo pedals (clones are cool) but really want to sell to buy a Loop Junky

MXR Classic 108 Fuzz

Great shape

No box/paperwork

$70

Swaptronics BC-108 fuzz

No box/paperwork (it came with nothing)

I'm the original owner bought direct, never gigged.

Built 7/12

$65

Thanks,

Matt

Servenack@aol.com

Comment

SubDecay [COLOR="green"]F-Bomb Fuzz $110 shipped/paypal'd in the U.S.

Not looking for trades.

Burg's Demo

~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

I reserve the right to mix it up from time to time. It keeps everyone on their toes and gives everyone a fair chance at being "second."

THREE POSTS IN THE SPAM THREAD

BAN YOURSELF

ALSO I'M BUYING A JAZZMASTER TREM ARM MIJ/CIJ PLS
                          Originally Posted by arthurdent'd

Canadian politeness is not very rock-n-roll.

Comment

Prices are shipped (CONUS) and pp'd. Everything but HOG has original box. All in great condition. Will only consider a trade for a Mid-Fi Deluxe Pitch Pirate

Way Huge Green Rhino MKII - [COLOR="red"]$80

Electro Harmonix HOG w/ footswitch and MI Audio expression pedal - [COLOR="red"]$400

Phoenix Custom Electronics Supernova Fuzz - [COLOR="red"]$60

Phoenix Custom Electronics Octopus Fuzz - [COLOR="red"]$60

PGS T.C Electronic Trinity Reverb - [COLOR="red"]$140

Also looking to buy Mid-Fi electronics Deluxe Pitch Pirate
                            Good Deals: vanhorst, wanderoo222, Coltonkimsey, take_turns

Comment

Catalinbread Formula No. 5

$110 shipped OBO.

(Edited by Phil: Alybella gets one week off for listing UF's pedal while he's temp banned. Urinate Forever gets his ban extended an extra week for attempting to circumvent his ban by having alybella list his pedal in the spam thread. See you in a week / two weeks folks. )
                              Originally Posted by Stevenglass

then phil goes

BECAUSE I HAVE TO SORT THROUGH ALL THE DELETED FILES AND IT WASTES MY TIME. I'M TRYING TO PLAY MINECRAFT HERE.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Seriously - congrats on the new Timeline. Cool pedal - and obviously, you have a cool girlfriend for getting that for you.

Comment

Lovetone Brown Source- 480 shipped
                                -Super rare vintage Overdrive... One of the coolest ODdirt pedals on the planet. Comes with the original box and manual.

Gibson PAF humbucker- $60 shipped
                                -Bridge humbucker from early 90's Gibson ES-335

Orange Squeezer clone - $55 shipped
                                -Classic compressor circuit, one knob and true bypass.

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.
                                ******For Sale*******ZVEX SHODanelctro Cool Cat Chorushttp://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Effects/ZVEX-EQD-Tremolo-midi-pedal-etc/m-p/35322845#U35322845

Comment

Working...
                                X