Dave Mustaine

christianatl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, Like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple.

I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America.

:lol:

• Members

Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, Like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple.

I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America.

Maybe he should move to Fantasyland with Terrible Ted.

• Members

also,

Singapore:

Citizens in Singapore must obtain a license to lawfully possess firearms and/or ammunition; applicants must provide justification for the license, such as target shooting or self-defense. Target shooting licenses permit ownership of a gun, stored in an approved and protected firing range. Self-defense permits are nearly never granted, unless one can justify the 'imminent threat to life that cannot be reasonably removed'. Citizens are not allowed to possess pistols over .32 caliber, or automatic weapons.

• Members

also,

Singapore:

Citizens in Singapore must obtain a license to lawfully possess firearms and/or ammunition; applicants must provide justification for the license, such as target shooting or self-defense. Target shooting licenses permit ownership of a gun, stored in an approved and protected firing range. Self-defense permits are nearly never granted, unless one can justify the 'imminent threat to life that cannot be reasonably removed'. Citizens are not allowed to possess pistols over .32 caliber, or automatic weapons.

Nazi Singapore

Archived