Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should start a band with Billy Corgan.

and Ted Nugent, and the weird "other" Beach Boy/s
    Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

That would be the ****************tiest band of all time.

Comment

it would be if you think freedom sounds like ****************, commie
        Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

it would be if you think freedom sounds like ****************, commie

*guitar squeal*

Comment

Is he back on drugs? love his music, should not talk.
            http://soundcloud.com/infinite_fluxNew crappy band, Infinite Flux

Comment

I suppose it was only a matter of time... but this is an obvious forgery. My fingers are short and stubby, but nothing at all like that middle finger.

Besides, I'm as oft inclined to "salute" with my wee finger. It's like Evil Hallmark - When you DON'T care enough to send the very best.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Getting out of an uncomfortable conversation with THRASH RIFFS. Excellent.

Comment

Originally Posted by EL KABONG

I think John Mayer [he] is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

Being a Canadian I wish "Strombo" would **************** off.

Comment

It's insane and offensive, but is it really that much more insane or offensive than those who claim the 9/11 attacks were an inside job?
                      This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                      A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                      It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                      As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                      -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

born agains are all crazy
                        http://circadianfrequency.bandcamp.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Circad...71994049510517

Comment

born agains are all crazy

This picture made me laugh.

Comment

While looking for that picture I seen that he wrote a book

Just bought it on half.com for $9, should be an interesting read..haha
                            http://circadianfrequency.bandcamp.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Circad...71994049510517

Comment

play metallica!!!

Comment

It's insane and offensive, but is it really that much more insane or offensive than those who claim the 9/11 attacks were an inside job?

No, but those people are ****************ing nutjobs, too and I don't think anyone here has said "nah those guys aren't crazy nor are they offending me."

Is there a famous person (NOT for crazy nutso coocoo conspiracy theories) who has gone on a "BUSH DID 9/11" rant in public that springs to mind (srs question)?

Comment

Working...
                                X