Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Mustaine

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame, great music but too bad he turned into a moron.
    Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

I didn't realize he was so crazy. Interesting.
        —-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, friend.

Comment

Wooowwwww. I'm really no white knight but that is ****************ing incredibly offensive.

Comment

wait till he reveals the conspiracy behind what Obama's hiding in Hangar 18
            Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

also,

Singapore:

Citizens in Singapore must obtain a license to lawfully possess firearms and/or ammunition; applicants must provide justification for the license, such as target shooting or self-defense. Target shooting licenses permit ownership of a gun, stored in an approved and protected firing range. Self-defense permits are nearly never granted, unless one can justify the 'imminent threat to life that cannot be reasonably removed'. Citizens are not allowed to possess pistols over .32 caliber, or automatic weapons.

Comment

also,

Singapore:

Citizens in Singapore must obtain a license to lawfully possess firearms and/or ammunition; applicants must provide justification for the license, such as target shooting or self-defense. Target shooting licenses permit ownership of a gun, stored in an approved and protected firing range. Self-defense permits are nearly never granted, unless one can justify the 'imminent threat to life that cannot be reasonably removed'. Citizens are not allowed to possess pistols over .32 caliber, or automatic weapons.

Nazi Singapore

Comment

wait till he reveals the conspiracy behind what Obama's hiding in Hangar 18

Reganomics! knows too much.
                  I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Nazi Singapore

You're gonna get caned.
                    I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

This thread needs cilantro.
                      Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Also, what's funny NAZI GERMANY thing is that after Germany lost WWI there as a huge clampdown on guns and the Nazi's loosened regulations.

Comment

He should start a band with Billy Corgan.
                          huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

Holy moly. I knew he was one of them birthers but jesus.

Comment

He should go into wrestling with Billy Corgan.

fix'd

Comment

Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X