Prince of Tone... Somehow has more than doubled in price!!

delayed delay

• Members

Some guy is selling his POT on TGP for $195. Not a big deal, because if someone's willing to pay for it, then why not!

But I offered him a trade for my Honeybee, and didn't mention anything yet, but if he was interested, i would ask for a little cash from him - not much, just enough to offset my shipping cost... and this was his response:

The Honey Bee and $75 for my POT.

Really? So somehow, even though the POT has been out about a month, costs $136 new, with only a month wait max, and my Bearfoot Honeybee easily has a resale value of at least $185-$195, it's now worth around $270? This was my response:

Actually thats probably not enough... Why don't I send my Timeline and Gabriel Voxer head as well to even things out.

Yeah I know... I'm a sarcastic prick... But frankly, I could care less. That's just plain stupid.

• Members

Haha no I think your response is warranted. That {censored} really rubs me the wrong way. I just can't stand when guys over there pick some random availability upcharge out of there asses and post it like whatever pedal they have is some magical rare item.

I was in almost the same boat a while back when I was trying to make an even trade for some guys Klone or something. He gave me some crap about how the orders are way backed up so his was $80 more...ridiculous

• Members

COULDN'T care less.

^Thank you

dlyed dly pls...

...be careful. Scammers are operating there atm.

Also this cretin is operating under such self-convinced delusions of pedal-rarity granduer that he probably considered, briefly, that your sarcastic response was serious. His fantasy price deserved a more explicit rebuke.

• Members

Shame is on your for trying to buy a POT. You ever played a KOT? It sucks bad.

And just wait a month, Analogman site says in a month the POT will be in stock consistently.

"Beatfoot Honey Bee"..."Prince of Tone"...."Timeline"..."Gabriel Voxer"...tone chasing, weekday-lawyer/weekend P&W, TGP player gear.

But frankly, I could care less.

and SERIOUSLY....

• Members

Bunch of jerks...Simply keep trying to buy on the website or wait. I kept hitting that buy button and regardless of the message about midweek and stuff...finally one night it let me buy one..who knows why. Long story short....if you like pedals like this...its probably worth the $136.00 ! In as much as buying it from some price hiking jack off....only pay that if it includes the right to shove it up his butt!....Sideways!:lol:

Also remember....this is probably one of the morons who could'nt cork sniff thier way around a an Alpha Drive....40 cheapo modded pedal. The guy is probably sitting on a dozen of those Alpha's and was about to price hike those when the hammer dropped on the truth about that situation!

Archived