• Last Reply
  • Members

Elk a Bong

Deer a Beer

Antelope a Cantelope

Bear d'Bear, silly Ursine Chair

Try and whine, just anytime, and feel the hiss of the factorial piss,

and climb da climb, in Mario Bros time

for you fits the fiss, and makes her shake the tawdry-near to miss.

:tooters, leans, and tumbles into ruin:

hee was banned for being an all around jerkface. i never thought id see him again!

bant him from my youtube haha

He actually was temp-banned, but served it out and came back. Shortly afterwards, he asked me to ban him at his request - which means he could return if he wanted to merely by contacting one of the administrators and asking to be reinstated.

I suspect he may be back already, but under another name - which is a no-no unless you contact me (or one of the other admins) first and get it cleared - which he hasn't done. I suspect this due to a specific (and unpopular) moniker which shares a couple of IP addresses with El Kabong, although they're cell / mobile IDs, and it is equally possible it's the alt of someone else - or a separate, legit user. I'm watching it closely, and if it is him, and if he doesn't come clean to me via PM first, I'll eventually catch him, and if that happens, it will be a perma-ban.

• Members

I {censored}ing love el kabong. Love him.

Although I do have to say that hcfx trolls are like the troll-lite of the Internet. I once got trolled by a lesbian in the marines for like two years on some crazy levels. She called my parents once. Then she died of cancer.

Archived