Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG HAHAHA EL KABONG

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he does claim that tc electronics do not offer a lifetime 100% transferrable warranty for all products, regardless of condition
    dbsanchez.com
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

This just in: Alybella got banned for a week for listing Urinate Forever's pedal in the spam thread. While he's on a temp ban, he's not supposed to be able to post. His ban was extended another week. Film at 11.

Fix't / updated.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

lol @ everyone thinking Player99 is Kabong. He doesn't make enough outrageous claims to be Kabong.

There's an easy way to find out:

Player99, did you come up with the name for the band Korn? If so, what year was it when you named them?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

jesus, how does someone even realize trivial things like these happen? am i the only one that didnt know this happened?

what the hell is going on?!

Comment

Fix't / updated.

Oh Ash, you silly guy.
            Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

lol ash.
              Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

www.myspace.com/stillillsd
                www.myspace.com/noisegateband

Originally Posted by Naterel

Itchyfingers gets my vote, his pedals scream class

Originally Posted by bird turbo

I have a kid like that in the band I play in at my church. I just wanna kick in his little face.

Originally Posted by Poltergeist

it sounds like a pitbull is eating the Universe.

Comment

jesus, how does someone even realize trivial things like these happen? am i the only one that didnt know this happened?

what the hell is going on?!

What do you mean? You didn't know that El Kabong was stalking echod on youtube? I don't think anyone knew that until this thread was posted.
                  PDY: The new forum where pages don't take forever to load.

"With print you substitute an ear for an extra useless eye." MES

Originally Posted by zero=infinity

I have been forced to register after years of lurking. This is truly epic.

I'm from Waukesha, currently living in Milwaukee. Where does this **** live??

I want this to make national news.

Comment

this thread is the window.
                    Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

I don't know El Kabong well, but we exchanged a few notes on some stuff, and I thought he was a good guy overall. I wish him nothing but well, and hope he comes back here at some point. Maybe drop the Korn stuff, but participate in other ways

Comment

I am Spartacus!
                        ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

There's an easy way to find out:

Player99, did you come up with the name for the band Korn? If so, what year was it when you named them?

My lawyers reached an out of court settlement and unfortunately I am not allowed to talk about Korn and when I came up with the name.

Sorry.
                          Hey

Comment

this thread has lost any appeal that it had.
                            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

this thread has lost any appeal that it had.

And so have you.
                              Hey

Comment

tedious blooz lawyer gets all misogynist in here, **************** off.
                                Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                                likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the pussy apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                                X