X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tracks...opinions please

Any constructive criticism on these tracks?

http://soundcloud.com/blackmagicjohnson/call-me

http://soundcloud.com/blackmagicjohnson/blues-traveller

Awesome man, thanks for sharing... I'm halfway through the second track. I really like them so far.

I didn't know you were still with this band. Did you guys just play Fat Jacks somewhat recently?

EDIT: Just finished the list.... These are your creations and I hate to give me opinion on something personal like your tunes... but I'd rather do what you asked then just post a "I like it" and a question about something else haha.

I like the last track better with the effect on the bass. Before I was thinking this song sounds tight but it sounds ... I dunno... "normal?" I think the bass gave it a little extra something.

In the first track I kept getting distracted by the flowing lead behind it all.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>youtube.com/tronus98</b></div>

Comment

opnyuns pls
      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ<br><blockquote><hr>Robopimp wrote:<br>Chat crüe is srs crüe<hr></blockquote><br>For Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3<br><br>Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Awesome man, thanks for sharing... I'm halfway through the second track. I really like them so far.

I didn't know you were still with this band. Did you guys just play Fat Jacks somewhat recently?

Yeah, we played Fat Jacks a few weeks ago. I think I've been in this band 7 years now. I'm trying get this album mixed so I can put more energy into the post-punkish synthpop album I'm working on with my brother.

Comment

Yeah, we played Fat Jacks a few weeks ago. I think I've been in this band 7 years now. I'm trying get this album mixed so I can put more energy into the post-punkish synthpop album I'm working on with my brother.

Gotch ya... that's a good run.

Damn, wish I would have known about it. A friend told me about it after he saw your band and I was bummed I missed it.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids</b><br />
          <br />
          <b>youtube.com/tronus98</b></div>

Comment

Working...
          X