New tracks...opinions please

imbuedblue

• Members

Awesome man, thanks for sharing... I'm halfway through the second track. I really like them so far.

I didn't know you were still with this band. Did you guys just play Fat Jacks somewhat recently?

EDIT: Just finished the list.... These are your creations and I hate to give me opinion on something personal like your tunes... but I'd rather do what you asked then just post a "I like it" and a question about something else haha.

I like the last track better with the effect on the bass. Before I was thinking this song sounds tight but it sounds ... I dunno... "normal?" I think the bass gave it a little extra something.

In the first track I kept getting distracted by the flowing lead behind it all.

• Members

Awesome man, thanks for sharing... I'm halfway through the second track. I really like them so far.

I didn't know you were still with this band. Did you guys just play Fat Jacks somewhat recently?

Yeah, we played Fat Jacks a few weeks ago. I think I've been in this band 7 years now. I'm trying get this album mixed so I can put more energy into the post-punkish synthpop album I'm working on with my brother.

• Members

Yeah, we played Fat Jacks a few weeks ago. I think I've been in this band 7 years now. I'm trying get this album mixed so I can put more energy into the post-punkish synthpop album I'm working on with my brother.

Gotch ya... that's a good run.

Damn, wish I would have known about it. A friend told me about it after he saw your band and I was bummed I missed it.

Archived