STRYMON'S AT IT AGAIN....

Stevenglass

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Missed most of you guys. Figured it was best to lay low while aly was causing drama here. I'm not back most likely. I just wanted to bring you all joy before the ban.

Did you really go and get your mum to back you up in an argument with your ex? Because that is hilarious.

• Members

Did you really go and get your mum to back you up in an argument with your ex? Because that is hilarious.

Sometimes a 3rd party who is witnessing everything is able to offer some insight on a situation. I don't know why you would think domestic violence is funny though.

• Members

Sometimes a 3rd party who is witnessing everything is able to offer some insight on a situation. I don't know why you would think domestic violence is funny though.

Domestic violence? When you threw your ex against a wall? Or was it your mum who threw her? If you still think asking your mum to be a 3rd party is acceptable then you have problems.

• Members

Domestic violence? When you threw your ex against a wall? Or was it your mum who threw her? If you still think asking your mum to be a 3rd party is acceptable then you have problems.

Can i ask you a question since you seem to know the story? If i was in the wrong, then why did the judge give me the restraining order? You listened to her without really knowing the truth. This is exactly why i'm not staying on this forum.

• Members

If i was in the wrong, then why did the judge give me the restraining order?

I assume that your mom arranged it.

This is exactly why i'm not staying on this forum.

Good idea. You acted like a dick on this forum and now karma is kicking your ass. Next time try some humility.

• Members

I assume that your mom arranged it.

Good idea. You acted like a dick on this forum and now karma is kicking your ass. Next time try some humility.

I wonder when Karma will be paying you a visit, big boy.

Archived